Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how can i chose to submit a scan or a wp? - Minitokyo

how can i chose to submit a scan or a wp?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

gkff

gkff

he's f**king hot.

how can i chose when to submit a scan and when a wp? cos when i click on "submit a gallery item" it usually choses for me strangely enough.

10x

Signature Image
[the shounen-ai couple from Psychic Force if anyone interested <3 ]

cyberstorm

cyberstorm

Error Remaker

Ok, when you submit a gallery item the first field reads: Title the second reads Type and with help of radio select buttons you can choose between:
Anime Wallpapers
General Wallpapers
Doujinshi
Abstract Art

It cannot select one itself, if it is on the option you don't want to submit, just press the little radio button next to the alternative of what you want to submit...

This is a service message brought to you by the Storm Corporation, have a nice day... :)

Oh, and on a side note, the submit scans are disabled, please read the news item at the bottom of the front page...

Signature
"Be normal and the crowd will accept you, be deraged and they will make you their leader..." - Christopher Titus

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

Press on "submit gallery item" like you did. Fill in all the info and submit it. Then, on the next screen, it asks you for the file you want to upload. See if that works. ^-^

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

There is another bug on MT. Scans are down until the thumbnail option is fixed. Check the news section for more info.

gkff

gkff

he's f**king hot.

ok thank you!!!!!!! ^^

Signature Image
[the shounen-ai couple from Psychic Force if anyone interested <3 ]

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.