Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which samurai do you think is the best? - Minitokyo

Which samurai do you think is the best?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin) is the best samurai in my opinion, because he is my first anime crush *blushes* and he is cool when he is the evil Hitokiri Battousai, gyahahaha!
besides, he has a great sword technique too, Hiten Mitsurugi!
he's cute, charming, and cool^^
i like his phrase 'oro' cuz' he's extremely cute that way^^
i prefer the Hitokiri more because generally i like evil charaters..Lolz
so which samurai you think is the best?

uhm.....in the animes....I don't really know XD!!!
yeah mayB kenshin =D or jubei-chan xD!!!!! wait.....MOTOKO XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
allright.......hmz...real one....uhm...musashi i think xD

well to me battousai .. one of my fav samurai ... but i also like other samuari from samurai 7 .. i'm to greedy to choose .. I LOVE THEM ALL and it's gonna takes me a week before i can answer your question..
you have to wait then :nya:

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

Lolz! haha, me too...i like lots of samurais....from Peacemaker Kurogane, Samurai 7, samurai champloo, and rave, there are too many of them....but i'll just stick to my first one^^

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/12528/

Use the search function to check if a thread exists. Note that favorite and best are essentially the same.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

I created my own samurai in Way of the Samurai 1 & 2. I gave him/her a name, face, clothes, swords, and a character. Can't hate something I created I guess... ^^

Signature

wahhh...... I think Himura Kenshin is the number one samurai XD....
In the last OAV...tears fell....and I'm not ashamed to say that.....hehe

well....take care

Ichiban

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Ah its a really difficult question because there are so much of awesome Samurais out there hehe :D.Hm.....Lets see the coolest hm...yeah Kenshin for sure.He is totaly cool,great style and he is really handsome XD.Yes he is the No.1

Signature

kenshin himura.. he is just awesome....

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Hmmm...Is Shessomaru considered part samurai? because he's the sexiest evil one that I know of. I like the Batosai but not Kenshin. So there.

Signature

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

Paine from ffx-2 in samurai job ;P
ok, Kenshin.. ;Pp

I like Kyuuzo from Samurai Seven, I like his red clothes and his two handed swords, very cool!

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

i do Kenshin is cool, but i prefer Onime no Kyo from Samurai Deeper Kyo...

only one is best to kenshin himura...seijuro hiko...^_^

OFL

The Pacific Islander

Don't remember exactly the name, but that samurai who has the power to control electricity in ROD (ova) give me a strong impression. The scene where he use forge electricity into a sword is pretty cool.

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

for me the best is definitely is the hitokiri(kenshin himura), but I also like seijuro hiko(kenshin's master) and sojiro. their skills are perfect.

Nisna

Nisna

~ Meow ~

Hehe^^ Kiyoshi of my Naruto fanfic that is in work!!!!!

ghostman

ghostman

With you and somewhere else...

kyo from samurai deeper kyo is the best to my mind....

wahh.. u guys listing more and more samurai , samurai deeper kyo.. peacemaker .. it 's gonna make me think a lot more longer .. or maybe i never ever can choose which is the best

hm.... samurai you say..... I guess it's Kyuzoo from s7..., but then again Myugen (Samurai champloo) comes to my mind... kya, I like his style a lot! wild but has the right touch >_<
haven't seen Rurouni Kenshin..... T_T ....

To fly beyond ones dreams ...

most definately kenshin, there are alot of others, but kenshin is the one of the first and the best

I love Kenshin!!! he is my first anime crush too!!! :D I love him, and I think he is the
b-e-s-t Samurai ever as well!!! hes soooooo cute! I wish he was mine! Kenshin! :nya:

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

It would be a battle between Mugen from Champloo or Saitou Hajime from Kenshin for meeh. But I would root for Saitou more kuz he's just bad-ass and definetly the only worthy rival for Kenshin, the would be "ultimate samurai."

kenshin himura <3
:D

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.