Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which hime and child do u like? (a mai hime thread) - Minitokyo

Which hime and child do u like? (a mai hime thread)

Tagged under My-HiME

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

So far, I counted the list of himes and their childs to the following:

Mai - Kagutsuchi
Mikoto - Miroku
Natsuki - Duran
Midori - Gakutenou
Akane - Harry
Yukino - Diana
Akira - Gennai
Yukariko (Sister) - Vlas
Nao - Julia
Shizuru - Kiyohime
Shiho - Yatagarasu
Alyssa (manufactured hime)- Artemis

(others yet to be revealed)

Now out of all these himes and their childs, which pair would u say is your favorite and why?

For meeh, it would be akane and harry. Although they only made one appearance in one episode, that was more than enough to impress meeh. :) Her weapons and her child were AWESOME!

* Miroku is a child and belongs to Mikoto. This is confirmed.

bakabakabaka

~Huh?...Title?...WHERE?~

I don't like Mai that much...but Kagutsuchi is cool!

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i like kagutsuchi the most... tho i like midori better than mai... she's funny! i also like gennai... cuz you can't go wrong with a mech. frog/toad. :-P

Signature Image

Miroku IS NOT a child

i love how Kagutsuchi looks, but i still think Akane and Harry is the coolest pair

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by MalignusMiroku IS NOT a child

i love how Kagutsuchi looks, but i still think Akane and Harry is the coolest pair

yer rite. sry fer da mistake. I guess we havent gotten a chance to see her child yet frum whut I remember but then again, i'm bad at memorizing sumtimes hehe.

hmm i thought the sword was her child too lol since it had a name...but u can still prove me wrong if Mikoto can somehow randomly summon her child and call it Miroku *cough*epd23?*cough*

knightstar3

knightstar3

already there...

hello! did you know that shizuru (the president of the academy) is also a hime? hers child is a six headed metal snake thing called Kiyohime, and it's HUGE.....kinda like Kagutsuchi......i saw it in episode 21......but anyways i guess i like Kagutsuchi the best! :)

Signature
member of COLORFUL WALLIES!
member of Hoteru-no-Shiki

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by knightstar3hello! did you know that shizuru (the president of the academy) is also
a hime? hers child is a six headed metal snake thing called Kiyohime,
and it's HUGE.....kinda like Kagutsuchi......i saw it in episode
21......but anyways i guess i like Kagutsuchi the best! :)

*SPOILER*

yeah I just watched the recent episodes and just found out about shizuru and her child. and regards to the Mikoto-Miroku thing, still not so shure what mikoto's child's name is. Guess we'll have to wait and c haha

Kaitou-Kid

Kaitou-Kid

~Nanaya Complex~

My favorite hime is definitely Gakuten-Ou in the manga version. If you read the manga, you'll notice the differences between the child in the anime and manga.

Signature

\"the sun and the moon will always shine on each other... til the end of time...\"

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

Alyssa - Artemis
come on, it's in space and it can shoot beam from it.

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

fave hime is Kuga Natsuki coz she's so cool XD and fave child is Kagutsuchi ^^

Saya (which mean "i") like Kuga Natsuki. Well she's my type. With a not too long hair and a mysterius personality makes her so... cool.
And for the Child I choose Kagutsuchi. It can fly. Wouldn't it be great if we can fly wherever we want to go.

I love Shizuru , she's so cool *_* even if the writers just use her >__<. And for a child I like Harry, pity he just appear in one episode -.-

Hmmm...I like Mai and Kagutsuchi, because I like fire and Mai's weapon is cool!! And Kagutsuchi is cute!!
I also like Natsuki and Duran!! I like them because I love Natsuki's weapon (guns are cool) and Duran's also cute to me. (me like doggys)

Signature

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

My favorite hime is Natsuki and my favorite child is Duran XD

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

My favorite HiME and child are Mai and Kagutsuchi because there's nothing better than a cute girl riding a dragon or whatever Kagutsuchi is exactly

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

hime : mai n natsuki
child : kagutsuchi

Though Mikoto HIME is feraken huge i gotta say Mai and Kagutsuchi. I mean come on its a freaken Dragon... and so many people love dragons!

i like Mai - Kagutsuchi
they are nice espicially kagutsuchi is very cute when palyed with mai

gelatinous

gelatinous

a duck sitting beneath a tree

y'know, i thought there was gona be like a zillion people saying they like natsuki. strangely, there is not.

my favorite is Mikoto, but i've only read a bit of the manga..

XTeK

XTeK

Child of the Violent Wind

Definately Midori. Corny characters are always the funniest imo. Plus Gakutenou's Spiral Dash is the coolest attack in the anime, and Gakutedou is the coolest from the manga.

Favorite pair is Midori + Gakutenou

But my favorite hime is Mai

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

Natsuki and Kagutsuchi ... I love the background music when Duran appears... I don't like Mai all that much, but her child rocks... I'm a HUGE fan of Natsuki ^_^ and I'm so happy she's in Mai Otome ^^''

Signature

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

i read that miroku is mikoto's child. . . i like mai's child (why the hell do they call them "children" anyway)

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.