Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which hime and child do u like? (a mai hime thread) - Minitokyo

Which hime and child do u like? (a mai hime thread)

Tagged under My-HiME

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

deja vu. I like Midori as HiME, but Duran as Child. But Juliet was pretty wicked too.

Signature Image

I got to go with Natsuki, i liked her Duran when it was smaller but its koo when it blew up to giant size.

Diabound00

Diabound00

God of Darkness

Kiyohime and Kagutsuchi are IMO the coolest childs. From the Himes, well SHizuru is my favourite.

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

i like natsuki as hime and kagutsuchi as child best

Signature

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

my fave Hime and Child is Nao and Julia.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

PersocomChi

PersocomChi

Flame Haze

Is it true that Fumi-san's child is the queen of hell? Since she transformed to a monster when they battled reito.

My fav hime is Mai and fav child is either kagutsuchi or artemis

Signature

Fumi's Child is Mashiro, the queen of hell. You know, the director, little purple haired girl in the chair. Yeah...>.< i'm depressed, no one has mentioned Yukino at all. I love Yukino. She's so kind and cares about Haruka-chan very much. Diana isn't the greatest child concept, but still uber awesome. I also like Akane/Harry, Akira/Gennai.

mai is my fav, and kakutsuchi is my fav too

i like the inner char of mai >.< not just she looks cute

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Quote by VoldieAutumn..>.< i'm depressed, no one has mentioned Yukino at all. I love Yukino. She's so kind and cares about Haruka-chan very much. Diana isn't the greatest child concept, but still uber awesome. I also like Akane/Harry, Akira/Gennai.

Yukino really doesn't get much loving. There are several companies that made My-Hime figures and not one of them produced a Yukino figure!

Shizuru is my favorite Hime. She's an intelligent, refined, elegant girl on the outside, yet playfully mischevious in the inside and she can kick some serious ass when she wants to. Of course, Kyohime is my favorite child. Its powerful and deadly looking and eats its enemies like its lunch time.

Signature

NoirTrue

NoirTrue

The Soldats are in the shadows

Mikoto and Miroku would be my fav. the frist time I saw her she had that cool sword that she spins around it was amazing. Then you saw her child towards the end.....Can you say sweet!
this series ROCKS

Stupid adult that doesn't know how to grow up--Naota

i love mai and her child (don't know how to spell it)
the circles around her hands are soo cool and the attack man . . . she can go into space . . .

bu natsuki is my fav character . . . she's just soo funny, strong and awesomely cool

For hime's I like Mai, Nasuki, and Midori they're awesome! For the child it would have to be Kagutsuchi and Duran! I love them both! ^_^

^~Tatsuki~^

I LOVE Natsuki - Duran... Duran's pretty powerful in the manga.. Kagutsuchi cool too though!

I like Midori the best-hands down. Kagutsuchi is just amazing, so are Gakutenou and Kiyohime. I also like Mai quite a bit-she's one of the coolest main characters in my opinion.

cloakanddagger

cloakanddagger

ain't she cute

Kagutsuchi! yeah dragon power!

live with honor, die with honor, without honor you are nothing. quote by cloakanddagger

http://s4.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=24436

Mai and Kagutsuchi are THE coolest! Kagutsuchi is like the phenoex like in episode 15 where they get hit with that blast and then come back to life in the ashes, transformed into some super jet Kagutsuchi! I just love Kagutsuchi. The other Hime's are greatstill though!

definitivly NATSUKI and DURAN ! during her fight vs shizuru, duran became HUGE ! damn ! those two are the best ! :)

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

I just love how Natsuki and Duran kick ass

Shizuru is cool and her child is wicked :D next in line for me would be Mikoto because of her character personality, it's just funny

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

I like Mai and Natsuki and kagutsuchi and Duran!
They are the strongest and they are really cool!
^__^

Signature Image

NightAngel

A dream box

The one I like the most is Natsuki - Duran. They just make a great team. And ice is cool.

Face your fears, Live your dreams
Hana-Kimi-Love

natsumi & duran is pretty cool. kagutsuchi also great. but i like Duran the most.

Midori and Gokutenou are the bestest XD

Hime: Mai, Mikoto and Natsuki
Child: Duran

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.