Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which hime and child do u like? (a mai hime thread) - Minitokyo

Which hime and child do u like? (a mai hime thread)

Tagged under My-HiME

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 66 total items

PAche

PAche

hoarder

my fave hime has gotta be mikoto shes so adorable.then natsuki, she's just too cute in her own awkward way too.

fave child?artemis and kagutsuchi.they're strong <3

but the best pairing has gotta be nao and julia, their core character is so alike.

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

Snow-Hime

Snow-Hime

I am NOT a GIRL.......

for me I like Natsuki and Dhuran...........

Signature
+I can't REWRITE my past......+
+But I can REWRITE my future....... +

natsuki kuga and duran....they're cool............

I love Midori and Gakutenou XD there so cool! so is Mai and Kagutsuchi, Yatagarasu's cool too im a big fan of birds

My fave HiME is definitely Akira! <3 Kunoichi + HiME, she's awesome. :P

Gennai is awesome (look at it when it jumps XD) but my fave Child(s) would be Duran and Gakutenou. ^^

Mai/Kagutsuchi are my favorite because I love dragon type things and fire along with water or Ice which is why i also like Natsuki and Duran.

got to say natsuki and duran! i love the whole ice theme

my fave is mikoto and miroku! mikoto=cuteness

Midori and Kiyohime.
Midori is the best character in my view. Over-reactive, proud and has a 'sense of justice.' XD
Kiyohime because I've alwayed liked reptiles. Besides, this is one nasty child... Like you would want to mess with it... And it can hide from most attacks by burying itself into the ground.

I personally don't really have a favorite Child, but Akira is probably my favorite HiME. I like her personality; it's pretty distinctive. Takumi and Akira are my favorite Mai HiME couple! That''s my one favorite thing in Mai HiME that I'm 100% sure about. :)

Shizuru and Kiyohime.
Shizuru is absolutely hot in her insanity and the thing between her and Natsuki - OH YEAH.
Kiyohime might not be as cool as Kagutsuchi but its absolutely relentless and it really fits her.

lacus21

lacus21

~Marked::.

Definitely Mai and Kagutsuchi.... I luv them both... they are so cool..... Blasting fires....

i like mai's child.... very nice

i like duran

ShizNat's.

well i like Natsuki the most idont kow why exactly but her story and the character are so atractive . in manga she should be the cutest one at school but the animater didnot drwe her that good.
about chileds i like Duran and Kagutsuchi (is it weired to love ice and fire at the same time ?)
(notice: forgive my bad inglish and correct it if you like )

Natsuki and Duran... wooof!

Midori - Gakutenou

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 66 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.