Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anybody Here A Teknoman Fan? - Minitokyo

Anybody Here A Teknoman Fan?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

I really liked this anime when it came over stateside in the 90s. Then suddenly it disappeared, and I've never been able to find it. So, did anybody else like this show? I loved it! Great action, great art, and good story. But what do you guys think?

HTML Coding Hates Me...

bakabakabaka

~Huh?...Title?...WHERE?~

Lol! Me too!!! Ive seen a bit....then it dissapered!...i liked that anime too..=_=

superdice

superdice

I am a shadow

GOD yes... oh man that brings back some good memories, i would watch it with mates before we went to school...ahhhhh the good old days.

...And...i have the entire series. :)
Man it was hard to find....thats it, feel like watching some Teknoman.

(screams).... teknopwer!!!!!!! xd

Signature

Ninja have a bad temper when they lose at anything. They will usually cut off the winners head before they have time to gloat.

Never store shuriken in your underwear.

Come talk to me fellow Ninjas, find me on MSN if you can.

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Quote by superdiceGOD yes... oh man that brings back some good memories, i would watch it with mates before we went to school...ahhhhh the good old days.
...And...i have the entire series. :)
Man it was hard to find....thats it, feel like watching some Teknoman.
(screams).... teknopwer!!!!!!! xd

Whoa whoa man! Did you buy the series, or did you download it??

HTML Coding Hates Me...

superdice

superdice

I am a shadow

My mate DLed it :) .... dont think it came out on DVD :(

Signature

Ninja have a bad temper when they lose at anything. They will usually cut off the winners head before they have time to gloat.

I love Teknoman, have all the episodes taped off TV, but damn, what I'd give for it to come out on dvd.
Go Blade and his mullet!!!

"I contend we are both atheists, I simply believe in one less deity than you do. When you understand why you reject the others, you will know why I reject yours."
Razom nas bahato - nas ne podolaty!

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

It is currently in a fansub project by www.liquidanime.com. They're near the end, and you can download or buy dvds from them.

My brother's obsessed with it, but I don't remember it much. He assures me that Star's um... "end" is the most tragic he's ever seen *hopes that isn't too spoiley*

superdice

superdice

I am a shadow

If your a true anime fan... then my friend you will love the series.... however i say this since i watched it at a young age... and i grew to love it.

So yeah thats y I and many others love it.... it is part of our childhood.
Sweeeeeeeeeet memories.

Oh and thanx for the DVD scoop.... must get them...ALL

LONG LIVE THE MULLET!!!

Signature

Summoner

Lotosypherine

It was a cool one,I liked the concept ,saw it at a young age too.

n>1

MaddPuss

MaddPuss

bootless kitty

I adored this anime but hated that it always showed on a sunday, cause at that time I had to go to church and usually missed a lot of the episodes. I'm pretty sure that might of been the start of my love for mecha.

Signature

ZeroMartin

ZeroMartin

No Life King

haha i miss this anime, i loved the whole storyline...neat idea that you dont actually pilot the "suit" you become it...harah for the Teknocrystal

Ja!

.::Zero Martin::.

i remember the anime!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay :D it was once on rtl..... think it was rtl..... or pro7 o______________________o................... anyway - i like it. unfortunately - there is no channel that i know where i could find that series *cries*

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Quote by Kira-senpaii remember the anime!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay :D it was once on rtl..... think it was rtl..... or pro7 o______________________o................... anyway - i like it. unfortunately - there is no channel that i know where i could find that series *cries*

Yeah, I know. I heard rumblings about some guy buying the rights to it, and refusing to release it. Truly a shame. The only way I know to obtain it now is by downloading it, and I'm not thrilled with that idea... I like dvd's so I can bring it anywhere!

HTML Coding Hates Me...

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

it was one of the first anime i ever saw wasnt it called tekaman?.......ne ways i loved that suit and the way he slashed through those aliens....

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Quote by arkiveit was one of the first anime i ever saw wasnt it called tekaman?.......ne ways i loved that suit and the way he slashed through those aliens....

Yeah man, you're right. In Japan, it was called Tekkaman Blade. I'm just using the NA name ;)

HTML Coding Hates Me...

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Ah the sweet memories. I'm glad it made it to the land "Down Under". I loved the concept so much I stole it to write my own fantasy story for my own enjoyment and as a bonus to improve my english skills. Many years later when I eventually had the net I found out a second series was made but I don't know all that much about it. It sounded interesting and retained a couple of the major characters even if they were a bit messed up. :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

One of the best animes I've seen. Great designs. I have the 3 model kits of the "Tekkamen". I watched the spanish version and the voices were great. I love the story.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I love Teknoman, have all the episodes taped off TV, but damn, what I'd give for it to come out on dvd too.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.