Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tsubasa Wo Motsu Momo - Minitokyo

Tsubasa Wo Motsu Momo

page 1 of 1 3 total items

MrsBloomie

MrsBloomie

Impossible LOV3

Has anyone read this manga?
It was finished long before Fruits Basket became that popular. I have only found the first volume of this great manga by Natsuki Takaya and I completely fell in love with it XD
If someone has read it plz let me know! I also want to know your opinions about it because so far, I really like it. ^^

Signature

bakabakabaka

~Huh?...Title?...WHERE?~

Hmmm...sounds interesting....any more information on it?

MrsBloomie

MrsBloomie

Impossible LOV3

*Not goood at giving summaries but oh well*
Its about the end of the 22nd century on Earth where because of wars, pollution, and other stuff <.< the world has become into vast wastelands where there are no more forests nor almost living things. Then there comes a girl named Kotobuki who to survive in this times she became a theif but she only stole mostly food to survive. She became a well-known thief. Then there is this high-commander named Raimon who makes a bet with Kotobuki.
Some stuff happens and both left their jobs(as commander and thief) and so Kotobuki and Raimon have to travel together to find tsubasa. Its something that granted any kind of wishes to some town and made it into the richest one ever.

Argh...well I tried ^_^' but anyways it is really funny and it has it serious times too. From here I think that they took Kyou and Yuki from. And you can see why Yuki has his girly face ^_^' Raimon is like mixed Ayame, Shigure, and Hatori tpe because he has lots of secrets from the militia while Kotobuki is more like Uo-chan, Kyou, (fast-tempered one)

Hope I made a good summary! Anyways I really like it and like I only have the first volume its left me on suspense :hmpf: (also because one character will show off later and looks soo much lik Momiji XD )

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.