Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 After-effects of good anime - Minitokyo

After-effects of good anime

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Whenever I finish watching a series, I always have a large array of feelings, wanna cry because it's over (if it's really good), and usually go into a huge state of thought that lasts 'till the next morning or so. This time it's a little different.

I just finished watching Elfen Lied; I watched the last 8 episodes all in one night one after the other without even getting up I was so into it. Anyway, I've had the opening song (which symbolizes a lot in the series) in my head constantly all day and I've even taught myself to play it on my guitar. I get these terrible yet almost delightful feelings whenever I think about many of the sugnifficant events or even the characters and I feel like I could cry, smile, or die. I'm pretty sure this will end in the next few days when my altered state will be re-configured for college -_- but it's just so strange; nothing else in the world can do this to me, nothing.

Has anyone else had these impacts from watching an incredibly deep anime, or one that they really, really loved?

Signature
"Eloi, Eloi, lema... sabachthani..."

KyoDD

KyoDD

Hatake Kakashi

I absolutely agree with my you friend !!! Very Good Thread.. :)

The Power Of Sharingan - Copy Ninja

cerena

cerena

Evil eyes master

me me me, same with me tranceion... i can cry when something happen to my fav character... i can feel the feeling of my fav characters... it is like i am him or her... sometimes when i read manga i can be the same... if i listen to the music i can remember the sadness part of the story...

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

after watching good anime... i always have the ending replaying in my head for a couple days afterwards... if i like the music i find the sheet music and play it on piano...

Signature Image

0range

kaizoku

It's normal to feel sad when it's over, when I saw Cowboy Bebop's last episodes I felt ........ empty T_T (he'll get okay, does he?! oh nooo...)

Orewa Rufi, kaizoku-o ni naru otoko da!!!

i know what you mean by those feelings... whenever i finish watching a really good anime by my standards, i always cry when the last episode is like, finished... lolz, but then, i get so obssessed with the anime even after watching it... like, i download all the music, try to get as many pictures as i can, and like, read and make as much fanfiction as i can about that anime... problem is, i never get over it... so now, i have sooooooo many obssessions... lolz...

Cagalli and Athrun Rule!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cagalli: "Kill because somebody was killed... get killed because he killed...do you think peace will ever come like that?!"

HCTerrorist

HCTerrorist

Mercenary

Yeah i know what you mean ... after watching some good anime i am often filled with thoughts ... especially as i watched noir ...

Signature

You want it to end so you can know what happens, but at the same time, you wish it could go on forever. Ooo, paradox.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.