Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 too much of a topic... - Minitokyo

too much of a topic...

page 1 of 1 12 total items

at school we were given a topic of an ess. : "Life equalls everyone, yet death remarks the greate ones".
So the thing is... could you sapm some ideas ^_^'

To fly beyond ones dreams ...

Summoner

Lotosypherine

You weren't paying much attention in school ,I see some bad spelling mistakes. OX

n>1

sorry about them, ... ^_^' I know my english isn't very good. Gomen ^_^

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol so what do you mean?

I'm not able to grasp your question at all, very likely.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

well, I don't like the topic, but it goes sth like this: during life no one seems to be special, but only after death they're recognized as geniuses or sth like that....
I so much dislike this topic, it kind of pessimistic T_T . But one's gotta write what one's gotta write XP

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hum... really tough topic... how long the essay anyway? hum... i guess you could say that life equals everyone in the fact that everybody has to die without exception.. no matter what great things you've done in your life... while, we still remember the greatest things ever done by those people... with exemples of course...

i'm so happy i'm done with doing essays, for this semester anyway ^^ i still have to write, but all i need to do is translate the texts, no inventing them... though it's tough, i don't have to invent anything, i don't envy you at all ^^

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Yeah - that's why I never responded - lol

But I could say in due time - people's works and discoveries do eventually get acknowledged. Some could even say that these inventors, or even scientists formed the basic idea that sparked a revolutionary change in the way we live today, that helped started the foundation of building new ideas and innovations - thus they are regarded as the geniuses of our times, back in the day. Some people just don't live long enough to witness it though.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Well the perfect example is an Artist, the work that they produce usually won't be recognized until they past away. It is tough to be the first of anything since it will usually take longer for people to recognized greatness.

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Quote by MordinWell the perfect example is an Artist, the work that they produce usually won't be recognized until they past away. It is tough to be the first of anything since it will usually take longer for people to recognized greatness.

No doubt here. But I got this idea, that life and death is the biggest lottery in the world : the first ticket, life that is, we all get for free; the second, that is recognition after death, is like an add, sth like a bonus. It comes from the way you live your life.

Quote by Ayamaelhum... really tough topic... how long the essay anyway? hum... i guess you could say that life equals everyone in the fact that everybody has to die without exception.. no matter what great things you've done in your life... while, we still remember the greatest things ever done by those people... with exemples of course... i'm so happy i'm done with doing essays, for this semester anyway ^^ i still have to write, but all i need to do is translate the texts, no inventing them... though it's tough, i don't have to invent anything, i don't envy you at all ^^

I really dislike doing essays dispite the fact that I write stories..... XP

Summoner

Lotosypherine

Not that inventions actually benefit the very exictance of human but rather specialize in minor details to take away the attention of that humans are masses of mindless beings with no knowledge on how to control their emotions or their own selves.That makes them all the same,genius or not the exceptions are almost zero.Death is the well deserved outcome.
RuKya,the comment about your english was just a joke to make the thing work.And from what I see it worked nicely.

n>1

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

In many cases, it does happen. I remember reading a story recently about a quadraplegic named Mark Hicks. He made drawings with his pencil in his teeth, but it wasn't until after his death that his art was recognized, and he received lots of recognition. He died of choking on food.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Quote by melmachine18In many cases, it does happen. I remember reading a story recently about a quadraplegic named Mark Hicks. He made drawings with his pencil in his teeth, but it wasn't until after his death that his art was recognized, and he received lots of recognition. He died of choking on food.

That goes for too many, eg Vincent Van Gogh, Renoir... and so on.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.