Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wish you'd forget your night dreams? - Minitokyo

Wish you'd forget your night dreams?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

I just woke up, that's why I decided to post this...my nights dreams just weird me out so I wish I just wouldn't remember them when I wake up and left with that weird out feeling. How about you guys?

Signature

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Could you possibly mean nightMARES? Like scary dreams? Or just dreams in general?
When I have a scary dream, I WANT to remember it. Good inspiration.
Kinda like Maralyn Manson who uses his nightmares for inspiration.

By the way, what exactly was this "night dream" that freaked you out so much?

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

No I don't mean nightmares...just weird dreams...neither good nor bad. They just leave you feeling kinda odd when you wake up. Seems like I've been having more intense dreams lately. None in particual, I don't even remember them anymore. Myabe I'm stressed out or something.

Signature

Summoner

Lotosypherine

Weird dreams,I like them,the feelings differ depending on the "weirdness level".
Anyway,sometimes I write them down so I don't forget them.

n>1

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

Share any of them with us? My roommate did yesterday...told me about one he ended up beating up a serial killer on a stage with some other guys. wooh!

Signature

Yeah I like wierd dreams they give me a fealing of confusion that I need. I should write them down they could give me something to laugh about later.

Yeah I like wierd dreams they give me a fealing of confusion that I need. I should write them down they could give me something to laugh about later.

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Eh. I don't like remembering them. They wig me out like you Aplos. I haven't had one for quite a while, but that's probably because I haven't been too stressed out, just plain exhausted at the end of the day.

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

nooooooo!!!! lol i would like to talk a lot about dreams and why you do/dont remember them but it would take me many hours so let's just say that you will remember them when it's not that impressive and it is not that meaningful

just to note - you dream all nights; dreaming it's the natural reaction when your subconscious takes over yourself and you cant control it anymore, then when you wake up, your more "awake" conscious takes over and decides wether to keep the dream "in R A M " or not

and yes, i like to remember my dreams - it's amazing the amount of information about yourself you can get from your dreams ^^ even nightmares and bad dreams

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

They can be a good source of information about your psyche, but they're usually too mangled for people to extract a great amount of information from them.

Signature

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

HAH, i WISH i could remember my dreams, U see i dont drean, or if i do i cant remember them. Teh closest i have ever gotten to dreaming is halllucinating from lack of sleep. That was when i fiort discovered MT and BT. lol

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

Everybody dreams, otherwise you'd go crazy or at least feel veeeeery tired due to lack of REM sleep.

Signature

Summoner

Lotosypherine

I remember a series of dreams which ended in 3 acts,during the end of each part of the dream I was getting killed,woke up and the dream went on. Not in the mood to write more details.

n>1

ExiledOfGod

ExiledOfGod

Once Exiled, Twice Destroyed.

All my dreams involve me going psychotic...and doing something very very sadistic or masicistic to myself or others....good insperation for poetry though.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

Ahh auth h ellhnikh tragwdia. Like I just said, it seems that greek people just have it in them to be dark, bitter, and pessimistic. Hence greek tragedies.

Signature

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

I want to remember my dreams....sometimes..i have a good dream...then in the morning i forget it or only remember traces of it -_-....I'm only left with a good feeling...

gountessg

Dark Angel

never. I love dreams. I mean, I know they're bugging me sumetimes for the whole day, but I can't imagine myself not dreaming. even last night. I had such a weird dream I thought about it all day at school, but I like them. I love dreams. they're soooooooo much better that realyity

what is your purpose in life?

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hum... well, i don't really have that problem, i already don't remember my dreams... ^^ most of them anyways... the only ones i can remember (not always the case) are those i wake up to...

I almost always remember dreams that make me happy. Like one where I owned a candy shop *luffz sweets* The nightmares are always forgotten ^____^ But then again I rarely have scary dreams; it must have something to do with my lifestyle.

- This Free Life Crisis -

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

Actually I wish I could instantly forget the good dreams as well...since I get up with a good feeling and then as the day progresses realize that the good feeling was from the dream, and that it's not true...so I end up being disappointed.

Signature

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

Quote by SummonerI remember a series of dreams which ended in 3 acts,during the end of
each part of the dream I was getting killed,woke up and the dream went
on. Not in the mood to write more details.

I've had some of those too, except that mine were in disorder... first the end, then the ep 3, then the first one, then... well, you get the idea.. really weird, tho.
The ones that are most interesting are the recurring ones. any of you ever had a series of dreams so simmilar that you could swear you already dreamed that once?

Quote by gountessgI love dreams. they're soooooooo much better that
realyity

I like them too, and yes, they are much better than reality because they show what you really want to live :P

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.