Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Azumanga Daioh : Kimura-sensei - Minitokyo

Azumanga Daioh : Kimura-sensei

Tagged under Azumanga Daioh

page 1 of 1 16 total items

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

So here an easy question. :D

I like because i cannot stop laughing when i see him :D (and... because... i have a loli complex too XD XD )

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Being a young male student, Kimura has to be my idol! XD

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

He's kinda strange but still not much of a bad guy I guess...

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

he's hilarious!!

ender75392

Finder of the Lost

I thought that he was pretty funny

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

kunousama

kunousama

Aoi Ikazuchi

Kimura's the best! One of my favorite parts is when he puts on that cat hat on over his eyes and runs around.

eh, he creeps me out. i was sooo suprised when he had a beautiful angel wife... ^^;; he provides humor tho...in a creepy sort of way...

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Kimura's the greatest, I wish I had a teacher like him when I went through high school :D

Signature

AlphaZero

Kira aka Raito

"He's my idol!" Omg, i can't believe that this vote is the most! I mean he's totally weird and sometimes crazy! o_O

Kimura-sensei hahaha xD

he's very creepy... but in a funny kind of way. hilarious hearing him say, "first place" on the sports day and making that "Kimura's & Kaorin's garden" sign.

Quote by kunousamaKimura's the best! One of my favorite parts is when he puts on that cat hat on over his eyes and runs around.

yeah thats a good part heheheeheheheeheheheeheheh *falls on the floor and carries on laughing histerically*

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

He's a nutty pedophile! But a really funny one. :)
I wish they'd explain how he got such a pretty wife(other than that shes rock stupid. :p )

Xymor

Xymor

I did it because I could

I really can't tell if he's just a lolikon or just weird. Maybe a little of both. But he's roll-in-the-ground funny for sure.

"In my world, I rule. I'm Tsukiyomi"
Signature
"Indirect tactics, efficiently applied, are inexhaustible as Heaven and Earth, unending as the flow of rivers and streams; like the sun and moon, they end but to begin anew; like the four seasons, they pass away to return once more." - Sun Tzu

He's definitely one of my favorite characters. It cracks me up to just see his face.

Every time he shows up i just start laughing. Hes so creepy and funny. I like the part when he says "BONSAI!". or when he starts singing happy birthday. he is verry funny

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.