Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Prince of Tennis Movie - Minitokyo

Prince of Tennis Movie

page 1 of 1 12 total items

some of you have already watched it?

Songblade

Renkinjutsushi

there was one? I know of the game and the musicals... >.>

Leukoxyte

+ easy breezy +

is there such a movie?

i havent heard of it. any url or link you can show us?

thank you......

++ avatar image by SEED MODE: ON ++ ++ siggy image by woodck ++

Signature

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

the movie is still not out yet, and the movie plot is outrageously homosexual;

seigaku goes on a cruise ship, where they will enter a tournament of tennis on board. in it behind the scene, there are mafia groups bidding millions of dollars on who'll merge victorious. seigaku is asked to lose on purpose by the mastermind behind this illegal gambling, where tezuka disagrees. will seigaku comply to their demands or be thrown out to the sea? one of the team participating contains ryoma echizen's older cousing, ryoga echizen, who was taught tennis by no other than nanjirou echizen.

what kind of whack plot is that? how can you mix middle school kids with undergroud mafia and create some foolish character name ryoga, who looks just like echizen? jeez.

Quote by sammothe movie is still not out yet, and the movie plot is outrageously homosexual;

how can you mix middle school kids with undergroud mafia and create some foolish character name ryoga, who looks just like echizen? jeez.

XD <lol> Ahh~ that would be the guy dressed in black I think I saw? <lol> Well, if it's PoT, I don't see it as impossible~<3 After all, there was the Rock54 clip, right? Where Tezuka returned and they went on tour as a band or something like that? ^_^'

Ps. Anybody know if Rikkai would be cruising with them? :nya:~<3

Quote by Leukoxyteis there such a movie?i havent heard of it. any url or link you can show us?
thank you......

Yup!
<a href="http://www.livejournal.com/community/_tenipuri/">HERE</a> you can find lots of informations

Kishuku

Kishuku

Bishie Lover

isn't the movie alrady out ? O.o
there was a preview in the last TV Episode... argh... I can't wait O.O I wanna see it...

About the Yakuza Thing : xddddd since all of the PoT Charas are already looking like they are in their middle twenties, I think such a theme is okay... would be boring, if the movie's only about a "normal" match anyways...

Greetings from Germany

I read from a magazine, i think that the movie is already out...........but i haven't watch it.

Signature Image
[url =http://groups.minitokyo.net/japaneselover/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]

I've read the review for the Tenipuri movie on LJ comm. It sounded like something definitely worth watching if only for the sheer amount of crack that's offered. However, I have not heard of any news regarding its release overseas. Does anyone know if and when the movie may arrive on the international arena?

The movie is out already on Janurary 29, 2005 (in Japan that is). The preview of it was really awesome! I'm like watching the trailer so many times. XD As the above person said, it's something definitely worth watching it! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD About the overseas thing, it may take probably a year. License it, design the cover for the movie DVD, translate the words for subtitles, finding actors to act out each part for the English audio, etc. >.<

"A great calligrapher doesn't need to choose his pens..." - Fuji Syusuke [Prince of Tennis]

LOL....i wonder ... the story line doesn't sound to rite...

I think it sounds interesting. Want to see it

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.