Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi >_<! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

jaderabbit

jaderabbit

Cheetos Overlord

Um this is the rabbit... ya i'm new here... remember to eat cheetos... cause there Good >_<
Hope to see some people i know =)

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Hi and welcome jaderabbit. I hope you enjoy the community here at MT and make tons of friends. Don't forget to check out the support section about rules and stuff. Cheetos are great, they're soo addictive. XD

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

yes, cheetos are very good :)
Nice to meet you jaderabbit!
I hope you have a good time here, take care!

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Hello, jaderabbit. Welcome to Minitokyo. I hope we get to be friends sometime. Have lots of fun!

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

bmagrl

.:hot pink cosmo:.

welcome to MT
i love cheetos
i snack on them all the time~~ lol
well have a great time here!!
see ya around

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

hmm...I don't find myself snacking on cheetos as long as I used to since I found those cheesy rings or whatever they called themself...now t hat's what I call a snack <333...but cheetos were good too mind you~...loved them when I was a kid myself but anyhow...welcome to mt...i really wish you would enjoy yourself here and what not...if you have any problems at all plz feel free to post in the help section (board related) or pm me (non board related) and I'll do my best to help you in any way I can ^^

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.