Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Marry your favorite character!!!!! - Minitokyo

Marry your favorite character!!!!!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Go to this website http://www.gabe-e.com/marry/index.php
Register(only personal info required is an email) and get married XD!

Why would i need to do that?

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

That's a little peculiar to me. Can you at least fill us in on the subject?

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Quote by NerikoWhy would i need to do that?

....um.....it's not like it's really legal...and....I'm really not prepared to answer such a strange,to me, question >.<
It's just for FUN! They give you an HTML code with a certificate and you can post it on your page just for fun.

Oh Wicked!!You should have told me i would be marrying an anime character!!!Yay!!I'm so happy Hopefully i can marry Kai,From beyblade!!

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

YAY! My over-jelous, sweethearted hottie Yuuna Miyama from Maburaho! Ah my dream is true!

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

LenaPriss

LenaPriss

Hardcore Otaku

Ohh my i think that well be difficult glassheart!!!If you relly mine Anime characters,i gues at the end that i say all the Names,that i have a harem!!!!*lol*If this Dream comes true,than I'm the Happy human in this World ;)*But the First Character, it well be Belldandy ;)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

That is so colla!!! i'll marry with Andromeda Shun
TA TA

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Rikku <3

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Now, that's the spirit!

Quote by LenaPrissOhh my i think that well be difficult glassheart!!!If you relly mine Anime characters,i gues at the end that i say all the Names,that i have a harem!!!!*lol*If this Dream comes true,than I'm the Happy human in this World ;)*But the First Character, it well be Belldandy ;)

Quote by DSJFX18Rikku &lt;3

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

I don't what anime girl I would marry,but if I could choose,it would probably be Motoko from Love Hina or Sailor Venus.Other than that,I dunno :x .

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

Quote by NerikoOh Wicked!!You should have told me i would be marrying an anime character!!!Yay!!I'm so happy Hopefully i can marry Kai,From beyblade!!

LOL, I know, I <3 Kai too, but he's yours.....

Yay!!! Now I can Merry Subaru from X ^_~ I loves him, thanks so much for sharing this, my dream HAS come true!

Finally a chance to merry Lacus Clyne. yippee!!

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

^^ Sounds fun! I dunno who I'll pick, hmm... Let's seee....
*Goes to site, searches anime.* hm,.... Oo! * Picks Alice19th, scrolls down* Ohh, maybe Kyou?? ^^
. . . . . . . . . . . o m g...,
Kyou has 2 whole harems!!!!!! o_o;;; I will not subjugate myself to being part of an online, fantasy polygamy like that!!! -_-
*sigh* Guess I'll pick someone else then! ^^;

wahh,... all of my favourites have too many wives so far!!! t_t'' . . . Oh well, at least this is kinda fun! ^^
Thanks for sharing!
-Li-
(I'll post whom I "married" later, when I find him..)

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.