Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 never properly introduce myself - Minitokyo

never properly introduce myself

page 1 of 1 11 total items

hey dudes and dudettes...I've been a member for quite a while but haven't spent much time in the forums, I mostly just submit walls, which I've started making very recently so please do not be upset if my work is a bit ...bad :P

info about myself you ask?

well Im a guy, 15, in NJ...I play the electric guitar..so does half of the teenage population..I know :P

Signature Image

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

A belated welcome to you, SharinganKnight!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Don't worry about a late hello. I hope you're having fun here in Minitokyo. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

hey welcome! I myself was here as were we all... Just dont get discourgaed liek me an keep up the wallpaper posts!

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Welcome to MT - and I hope you are having fun.

Name's Celessa, and take care indeed.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Divinelight

Let's be friends!!

hmmm... welcome to minitokyo, glad we meet, and keep foruming ok.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

oooh...new waller eh? now I haven't welcomed many of those in a while...a belated welcome to you I guess...welcome to the other side of MT...where the world is ruled by lvls and postcounts xD...if you need a hand with anything plz feel free to PM me ok and I'll do my best to help you ok?...though if it's board related you'll still be better off in the support section...but anything else...my doors are open~...c-ya soon

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

Haha,
Hi SharinganKnight!
Nice to meet know a bit more about you :)
What music-type are u? I mean u play e-guitar, so I'm quite interested!

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

hello and welcome to the forum.

skinnystik

skinnystik

|| Genki Tenshi ||

hello! >_< nice to meet you! >_< welcomr to minitokyo! >_<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

setoshi

Deep Frozen

Ey welcome.

~well, i should start a new thread for myself, i haven't got myself introduced properly, just like you~

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.