Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever Been To The Arcade? - Minitokyo

Ever Been To The Arcade?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 87 total items

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - I can see what you mean. It's still a pretty big place in our parts, and the arcade doesn't cost as much as it used to be - that's because they were making so much money, that when the prices were lowered, the customers were much happier, of course. So they came back for more, and it became a nice trademark.

A booming success indeed.

This is my favorite character from Capcom Vs. SNK 2 that I do often still play on the arcade. She's my favorite to use, tactical wise and long-reach attack wise - and I love her beauty and voice!

http://img203.exs.cx/img203/9324/svccard2nakoruru10247xm.jpg

Yes. She's very cool.

I like her a lot - lolis

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Wow, she's cute. XD jk jk
Do you have DDR at home Cel? If you can make a 7 foot difficult a breeze (which I can't do very well), you must had some practice. ~_~ XD

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

lol afan - apparently my neighbor says I play the music too loud and that I bang on the metal steps too hard.

"You are disturbing the peace."

I'm like yeah - "We're like right next to the highway." There's trucks and cars that make more louder and annoying sounds than what I do make. Then I forgot to shut the window. ROFL

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by CelessaThis is my favorite character from Capcom Vs. SNK 2 that I do often still play on the arcade. She's my favorite to use, tactical wise and long-reach attack wise - and I love her beauty and voice!

Nakoruru is cute in that picture, and I guess you are pretty good with her huh Celess. But for those of you that don't know, don't let that cute picture fool you, Nakoruru is a demon. She is by far one of the toughest character for me to fight against. I hated people using her to fight me, because I just can't do anything against her insane speed. The best tactic I come up with is to use my best character Geese to counter her.

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Summoner

Lotosypherine

Haven't been to anything resembling an arcade a long time now,I think the consoles absorbed me.

n>1

I go to arcades sometimes. I can say that arcade is my favorite place. OX I love to play Time Crisis 3 there.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Yeah Time Crisis 3 is fun indeed - I'll definitely have to agree.

When I have the time, I'll post up my DDR dance screen I just performed a couple hours ago on the arcades here.

Signature

lordofgamblers

lordofgamblers

wazzzzzzzzzzuuuuuppppp!!!!!!!!

always just for the competition in my country it's a gambling ring i've got records in all king of fighters games samurai show down and soul calibur

of all the foods in the world donuts reign supreme

in the uk arcades aren't really that common (ie they arent in every place, not for under 18's anyway) but if i see one i have to be there and have lost a lot of money in my time

http://futurama-fan-group.minitokyo.net/ for all those who like futurama

cinnamonsin

cinnamonsin

spicy-sweet dream

I really don't get to go much at all, but I love arcades. The only problem is I have no one to go with. When we pass the mini-arcade in the movie theater, they won't let me stop and play DDR T_T

I would stay there for hours if I could.

Quote by CelessaSo I've been wondering - Do anyone of you guys go to the Arcades at all? All the time? Sometimes?

Honestly, I'm afraid I haven't been to an arcade in year(s).

I wanted to say that they were pretty scarce here in my area (north Texas) but after thinking about it there's actually a pretty large arcade in a local mall that seems to be very successful, and a couple of these mini-golf/race track establishments nearby also have a couple of large game rooms and they've been around for years.

I know when I was younger a bunch of friends would go to the mall and that at some point we'd end up at an arcade, for at least a few quarters worth of games anyway. That, and I used to go to a place here called "Putt-Putt" which had a 3-story game room chock full of arcade machines. This would be during the days when "EXCITEBIKE," "RAMPAGE," "SPY-HUNTER 1-2", etc. were the more poplular games. Sadly, the place folded in the early 90's.

And that's really the last time I really ever went out of my way to get to a local arcade and play games with friends (outside of a few trips elsewhere to try a new game called VIRTUAL FIGHTER, and the newest version of STREET FIGHTER at the time). After that, whenever we'd get together to play games it'd be at one of our houses on a console -- which is still the case to this day. I can look back at some good memories of the arcade when I was younger, but now I'm pretty content to play at home or at a friend or family members house, and actually prefer it.

Sounds like a lot of y'all are having a great time at local arcades though!

zipshado100

zipshado100

The Dark Blue Shadow

I love going to the arcades. Playing DDR and Time Crisis 3. There are so many more games like Silent Scope, The Fast and the Furious, another dancing game, some games involve your movement, pinball, and more. I would stay long too, but I need to make time for home.

Signature
	ImageI am the light and the dark. Fear the power of Forte.

Arcade hell yea. Street Fighter 3:Third Strike, And Galaga you can't have an arcade with out galaga (i think its in the contract when you build an arcade ..... maybe)

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I been to arcades when vacation like Las Vegas.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I used to go all the time. I loved playing DDR, ITG, and fighting games. HOwever, my time has been constarined not to mention I'm starting to deel that the games are outdated.

On edge-crimson night and celsion moon. Misfiction not save the player is prayer. yes Dance romanesque and unfinished romancia.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 87 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.