Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would be a good song for a Naruto AMV? - Minitokyo

What would be a good song for a Naruto AMV?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

superdice

superdice

I am a shadow

I would like to hear your opinon on which song/s you think would be good for a Naruto AMV (Anime Music Video).

And which of these 3 catagories would that song/s be best suited for?
#1 Action AMV (amv detailing fight scene/s)
#2 Story AMV (amv describing a complex relationship/s within the series)
#3 Other AMV (eg: amv starts of with a story song and then goes in to a fight song, or something like that)

For example, i think the song Crawling by Linkin Park would be a great Sasuke Story AMV, sice it can be used to describe Sasukes inner struggle with his past and hes current revange obsession.

Signature

Ninja have a bad temper when they lose at anything. They will usually cut off the winners head before they have time to gloat.

Never store shuriken in your underwear.

Come talk to me fellow Ninjas, find me on MSN if you can.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

for action, use faint by linkin park. even the lyrics fit perfect for naruto "dont turn your back on me, i wont be ignored!"

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

Frou Frou - Must be Dreaming

I love this song, plus it does to my favorite AMV of alltime, Euphoria (RahXephon).

Dreams are big in Naruto so...

Signature

I must agree with sammo... i've never heard it before, but i just pulled the clip of f amazon.com and faint seems like an ideal choice...

Can't wait to see your amv!

Signature

Unnnnya-nya! ^_^

-AK

Nisna

Nisna

~ Meow ~

I would say..................... no idea. Sorry^^!

Well...I think My World by sr-71 is a great song for a Naruto AMV...Actually there is an AMV with that song,and thats one of my fav Naruto AMV's.It's about the chara's relationship with each other,and that's just great!Me loves that so much =3
And Linkin Park songs are goes well with fighting scenes too...there are too many nice songs out there XD

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.