Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 You and roommate sound like a married couple? - Minitokyo

You and roommate sound like a married couple?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

Do you and your roommate ever sound like a married couple? We certainly do! almost all the time! It's getting really creepy! God I hope I'm not turning gay. Not that there's anything wrong with gay people...it's just not my cup of ocha. Even if I'm not turning gay...it's disturbing.

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

My roommate is good, but sometimes, we have conversations that sound as if we are becoming closer. It's only been 3 weeks...another 13 to go. Could marriage be a thing of the future?

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

rofl, I have 3 roomates, but we all get along pretty well, mostly because we aren't here at teh same time together.

I hope that we don't sound like married group when we argue ^^...

Signature

I live with my wife. We *are* a married couple. :)

In past lives, I don't think I've ever sounded like a "married couple" with another guy. I lived in a fraternity, so you didn't get a lot of "Does this make my butt look fat?" questions. After college I roomed with a fellow law student for two years and we never saw each other due to different class / work schedules.

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

Well..I don't get any "Does this make my butt look fat", but I fo get "I do have a bit of a gut don't I?" what should I say...no honey you look great. Haha...it's all for fun. Weird and perverted kind of fun.

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.