Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 shuffle! - Minitokyo

Tagged under Shuffle!

page 1 of 1 17 total items

It seems no matter how much i search i cant find any info or torrents for shuffle, anyone have any links?

imunown

pop tart terrorist

well.... what is it?

Signature
imunown ver.//~1.1.0 N.e.d.e.i.a.n. W.h.i.s.p.e.r.s
the problems of the future, today!

its a anime series...

MuZ0NaZ

MuZ0NaZ

The Muzzinator

no, its not an anime series, it is a h-game :) jap only though
*hides*

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
--Terry Pratchett

mewi27

mewi27

dream heroine..~

hello! i think you can find the short verison of the op, Mirage Lullaby, I have it. You can download it from the oficial page...i hope to hace served you ^^

Quote by nullnull

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0VAAZAy8ZIzmd11PmdWYrdpaC7XdgVSD!1qdUwLa!psRmP97CCqJhxK6urVzm5V1Rmz8BrGLgx4w8hlQvB9K!lY5Lh6VUuVL32WFlAWewatsm9bjM2XgnAem*LgEfM6JY/Firma%20banner%20riku.gif?dc=4675521002984115775

Signature

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

i guess their just not ready for this anime let.

Signature

I'm starting to like this anime. The elfs ears, however, turn me off. :sweat:

EndofAnubis

Son-in-law to the King of Devils

wOOt, it is now indeed an anime, but MuZ0NaZ is also correct in that it is a game. It airs each Thursday in Japan. You can check any of my numerous post about Shuffle! for more information, and of course feel free to ask me any questions too. I'm quite unheathfully obsessed with Shuffle! so I should be of some help.

Signature

I've only seen ep. 1 so far and I like the character designs. The rest didn't convince me so far, I have to watch a few more episodes to know if I like it.

Kikio

Kikio

The Beauty - The Tragedy

Yes! Awesomely it's an anime, like how Air was all game to anime. Yeah anyways. I've seen 2 episodes of Shuffle so far. I know that AnimeU subs the episodes as I know of. I really love the chair...XD

Yesterday I died; Tomorrow's Bleeding.
Signature

What's Shuffle about? (a quick description without giving away spoilers)

shuffle! Anime?? game -_-?!?

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

I think Shuffle! is originally a from game which was made into an anime.

I like Shuffle!, because its cookie cutter, but its not, if that makes any sense.

Lisianthius and Nerine are great pair of opposites, as Sia is rowdy but charismatic and Neri has a quiet but strong brooding intensity. Kaede irritates me a bit; shes the Tohru Honda of the group- too hideously nice for her own good. Asa looks to be the typical violent and perverted girl, but perhaps a plot development will redeem her. Primula looks so like Nadesico Ruri with pointy ears its uncanny.

Then again, after the two introductory episodes, we've had a character development episode for both Sia and Neri, and they've made the characters appeal much more in them, so yay for character development; I hope it continues and distinguishes this series further from cookie cutter harem.

The only problem I've had with it is differenciating Nerine (the Demon-girl) and Rin (the Guy), since they both get referred to as Rin (only the chan, kun or sama differenciating them!) @_@

the anime is fun but nothing new
we've seen it all before
its predictable to a fault
I even picked the order the next five eps were going to go (as in which chick would be featured in which eps) before I even started episode 2

lord have mercy if/when he picks Kaede
"...too hideeously nice for her own good." is a nice way to put it
Asa-senpai is the way to go
not bloody likely that thats gonna happen but oh well..

I like shuffle a lot. Also those who watch it you can find most of the episodes on YouTube and there in English.

Hey.. Guyz..

Could you help me to Download Shuffle Anime ?

I got confused,i have found nowhere to DL shuffle.. /sob

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.