Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 video editing program - Minitokyo

video editing program

page 1 of 1 21 total items

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

sometimes when im watching an anime, im like wow, making a music video would be so swell. i wish i could do that. what's a good program for a newbie such as myself to start first handly on video editing?

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

easy way use windows movie maker xD

u also can try pinnacle studio and ulead product
[easy edit to cut and insert ur sound and video transition]

adobe premiere is the best me think , just that will eat all of ur memory away >_<

hope that help , but me think u should ask tama :D
i see one of her video and it turn out nice :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

WMP is good but it only saves files on .wmv format I think.
Pinnacle is really l33t! Its what we used when we made our class video.
I got the chance to tinker with it a bit. *__*
Just basically cut segments and paste them. ROFL >_<

Signature Image
IMTeam -=- [Sammo] -=- [Kenzuke] -=- [OracleAngel] -=- [SapphireSky] -=- [dedwards] -=-
[WCC] [Vectorness] [Anime Club] [Canvas] [DNAngel Fans] [Express] [YYH Group] [IRC] [MTs] [FLIP]

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Quote by sammosometimes when im watching an anime, im like wow, making a music video
would be so swell. i wish i could do that. what's a good program for a
newbie such as myself to start first handly on video editing?

Well but for a music video its best if you use RAW anime...means no subtitles since that would look kinda funny :\ also id suggest pinnacle or Adobe Premier, the latter which eats lotsa feckin memory but is one of the best out there i guess....

go with adobe premiere, the layout is very similar to photoshop so you should catch on quick. Also, i find that its actually the easiest to use out fo all the programs. the only downfall to it is that it is notorious for crashing and its compression isnt very good. so basically make your videos in Premiere, then use HuffyYUV to export it and then use another program for the final compression. personally i recommend using virtualdub for it, its free and really good at it.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

VirtualDubMod is also a worthy program to have with you. It's very slick and means you can quickly see the movie frame by frame. As for the rest, go with Adobe Premiere as above and you'll soon be making rocking videos :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

depends so much of how much power do you like!

[all types of formats]
- Ulead DVD MovieFactory and Ulead VideoStudio that's good if you are new in this...
- Adobe Premier [for me it's a good program, but needs so much memory to work with movies... but in another hand you can add some plug's and you can also work with adobe after effects if you like add more effects!]
-WinDVD Creator of Intervideo [it's nice and as Ulead programs, very easy to understand!]

[only for do AVI, and OGG files]
- VirtualDubMod This program is the best for me, i'm principally use this to repair some of my olds avi [in Xvid and DivX formats], but you also have a more experience to work with this program, it's free... you can download of the net [alone or in a rip package as Gknot or similars].

my recomendations is that you all ready have to download all the codecs that u need to process that! [yeah, all the complete ones... like XviD Koepi's version, DivX Professional or Dr. DivX, AC3 decoder filter, Microsoft Codecs Filters, 3ivx D4 Pro, MP3 codecs... blah, blah... that only if you need some of them... ^^]

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

this site has some good editing programs and tuts: http://www.samhoe.com XD

*runs*

Signature

ex-paranoia

pWn3d by Expy

Quote by irixdepends so much of how much power do you like!
[all types of formats]
- Ulead DVD MovieFactory and Ulead VideoStudio that's good if you are
new in this...
- Adobe Premier [for me it's a good program, but needs so much memory
to work with movies... but in another hand you can add some plug's and
you can also work with adobe after effects if you like add more
effects!]
-WinDVD Creator of Intervideo [it's nice and as Ulead programs, very
easy to understand!]
[only for do AVI, and OGG files]
- VirtualDubMod This program is the best for me, i'm principally use
this to repair some of my olds avi [in Xvid and DivX formats], but you
also have a more experience to work with this program, it's free... you
can download of the net [alone or in a rip package as Gknot or
similars].
my recomendations is that you all ready have to download all the codecs
that u need to process that! [yeah, all the complete ones... like XviD
Koepi's version, DivX Professional or Dr. DivX, AC3 decoder filter,
Microsoft Codecs Filters, 3ivx D4 Pro, MP3 codecs... blah, blah... that
only if you need some of them... ^^]

Very good choice in applications~ Follow these guidelines :)

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

imovie if you own a mac is the best, simple and usefull. I used that in HS to make video editing n_n
dunno if its installable on a pc :/

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

I as a Graphic Designer, I recomend both Adobe Premiere and After Effects for last editions on the movie....they´re great profesional editing tools...but you judge ^^

ded113

The Grunge Princess

Everyone says Premiere is great although I have After Effects but my computer don't read dvds. So those two are your best bet.

after efect . . . .i think with that software, we can drop efect and editing a movie in there, but . . .still have a problem with sound, so we must render "preview"(not real render/ full render), becouse render preview more faster then use render full,. . . ( Even with bad picture. .!! ), after that, we just put sound efect in premier, pinnacle, movie shop,and else. . . . . . with BG animation use the "preview",after finish we drop bgm and ost we just render for take the sound . . .and we combine the sound and the animation in after efect, and prepare for the final render. . . . .eng ing eng and finish . . .( like tutorial he he he :) )

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

before considoring of getting the program do you understand the consequences that you are applying yourself? it will be alot of work but i'm sure you'll do fine. i highly would recommend you to try the trail from the program before thinkinig of getting it. this is where you must considor which one easy to suit you. you might try movie maker from the windows because it generate slides which you could put you own drawing in then run it but everything must b in Proportion. hope this has help you :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

You can try Sony Vegas too. But for and anime music video, you don't need anything special just virtualdub and good sense for timing. Btw virtualdub is free.

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

i dont really do that much editing but i think adobe premiere is one of the bests
i dont have it but i've heard too many good comments and reviews about it !!!!

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

Pinnacle studio is probably the most easiest to use and the most powerfull because of their simple interface but pack many features, however if you're looking for free open source version and the only option is probably virtualdub.

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

Can't go wrong if you got with premiere. If you wanna go really crazy, you can dish out about $1400 for FinalCut Pro. If not, Premiere's the way to go. It honestly depends on how much you wanna do. IF you basicaly just want to cut up chunks of anime, and add some music, I'm sure some of the more simple (Windows, Ulead, etc.) can do you good. But combining Premiere and After Effects...puh....you can make some real professional movies. Granted, the learning curve for both of them, is well...difficult. But since you're familiar with Adobe's stuff (Photoshop, Illustrator?) Premiere should only take a bit to catch onto. I regret starting with using Ulead, because in the long run, it took me more time to learn Premiere, if instead I just started learning the basics with that. So, honestly, you can't go wrong if you go Premiere.

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

cyberlink power director v3.0

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

ah, thank you everyone. i think pinnacle sounds good right about now :)

F1R3S70RM

The Forgotten

Does anybody else have the problem with Adobe Premiere where their clips will preview, but when rendered and placed in the timeline, it wont show when previewed? What I mean is I can only hear the audio but can't see anything, the only time I see anything is when im choosing a clip.

Don't play with F1R3 - You will get burn3d
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.