Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 for mostly guys, again... ;p - Minitokyo

for mostly guys, again... ;p

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Reading one of the latest topics, I wanna ask the guy: why do guys for "cute anime girls"? Is make an exception them say what type of anime girls do you like?
In reality? what is your type of girl

PS: sorry if I copied a topic ^_^'

To fly beyond ones dreams ...

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I don't know why guys are into 'cute anime girls', even though I'm one of them :D . Maybe it's because these anime girls represents what those guy are looking for in the real girl? I'm really not sure.
At least that's my case, because lately I fall from Hinata from 'Naruto' and I would really like to meet a girl in the real world like her (I know that this may sound stupid, but...). Especially because I'm extremly shy myself :D .

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

well, aint that the same with gals.
we only like the cute anime guys XD

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

Why do guys like "cute anime girls?" Does because they are cute suffice?

But seriously, thats all. Seeing cute anime girls is pleasurable. I don't expect to find a girl in real life like any anime girl...

As for types of anime girls I like. I like strong, outspoken girls that also have a soft, shyer side at times (example: Tina from Ai Yori Aoshi).

I hope that answered your question, I'm honestly not sure ><.

Signature

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

for me... hmmm ummm I like the cute anime girls for their personality =p
and also their looks too o.O
its different from the real world.. the anime girls are like perfect and things..
to me its just like fantasizing(sp) or daydreaming.. except its in anime and you can actually see and picture them very well! ^^

Who's considered a "cute anime girl"? :\

ex-paranoia

pWn3d by Expy

The main female characters of the animes are usually made to be cute, so they can sell :P

Like Chii of Chobits or Nana from Elfen Lied? (Okay, so Nana wasn't really the main female character)
I guess I like them then. Personally, the "cute anime girl" type isn't my preference for a lover o_0 though. I like them more in the sense of a good friend.

Quote by Khrisswell, aint that the same with gals. we only like the cute anime guys XD

>_< yeay! I can't but agree with ya :D

Quote by ex-paranoiaThe main female characters of the animes are usually made to be cute, so they can sell :P

They sure are, DigiCharat? :d

i met some time ago, a man, who's 35. And I was kind of .... don't know how to call it, when I heard he's a desperate fan of Sailor Moon live action... Isn't it kind of "too much"?

Well, I'd say it has a good bit to do with our facination with looking at cute girls in general. ^_^ I perfer real ones, but they're all like, "I don't feel you're my soulmate" this, and "yeah, well you're a freak" that, so ohwell. A guy can dream, right?

(no!)

Bleh, no siggy yet.

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

I love cute anime girls because they are different from real-life girls. anime girls act in a sweet way. they aren't mean spirited, shallow, and conceited(well some are mean but in a cute way). A cute anime girl just doesn't act like real-life girls. they don't let you down. they don't reject you. the type of cute girls that I like are girls like Misha from Pita-ten and Rabi. but in reality I seriously doubt I'll find a girl that's like Misha or Rabi.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

hm.... why do they act that way? Some might wonder...... the anime girls are made by mostly you guys, that might be the perfect answer. Real life girls are very sweet, ~_~that I'm very sure of. ;)

Technically aren't all anime girls "cute".

You can find me at www.gaiaonline.com. Possibly one of the best sites i've ever seen.

Username: Kai Hyugiha

Feel free to PM me if you join.

You can find me at www.gaiaonline.com. Possibly one of the best sites i've ever seen.

Guys like the cute anime girls because more often than not they show their insecurities and vulnerabilities to the viewer, the same insecurities and vulnerabilities that most guys have themselves but are afraid to admit.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.