Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which couples that didn't end up together saddened you the most? - Minitokyo

which couples that didn't end up together saddened you the most?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Rashi

Rashi

time of your life...

Which anime/manga characters where in your opinion just "meant to be", but in the end they just didn't end up together? Which one saddened you the most?

It hurt me the most that Tai and Sora form Digimon didn't end up as a couple, I hated Mat for stealing Sora away *sniffl*
Further more I hated that Van Fanel and Hitomi Kanzaki from Vision of Escaflowne parted ways in the end, even though the ending was left unclear...
so hit me with your thoughts!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Ashton and Precis didnt get together in the game..
or the anime...
or the manga...

oh well, i havent finished reading the sequel yet, so i dunno, haha ^^

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Ryuuhou and Mimori didn't end up together in sCRYed... I liked her more than Sherrice.... >.<

Moonbeam

Moonbeam

M i n i t o k y o

Well I'm not sure if it kinda counts.

------------Rosette and Chrno----------------------------------
--------------------------------from Chrno Crusade-------------
They were together in the very end (if you know what I mean), but it wasn't really a love thing....more like a friendship bond.
Sometimes you think it might go somewhere, but it doesn't. :(
I wanted at least a kiss (seen) or something, but then it ended and that was the end.
I'm getting teary-eyed just thinking about it.

If you haven't seen it... good series. Short, funny, horror, action, great OP and ED songs.

Signature

Haha! I'm shooting for Tai and Sora too...My favorite character used to be Mat...until he stole Sora!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Oh yeah, and Misty and Ash...stupid May...I'm a May hater...she's a stupid rookie who doesn't know what she's doing half the time...WHY'D THEY HAVE TO GET RID OF misty?!?!

Rashi

Rashi

time of your life...

XO, I havn't seen it but I will if I can find it somewhere, but I know what you mean there wearen't any kissing scens in Vision of Escaflowne or DM too.... *runs away crying*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Keitaro08

Keitaro08

Always o_Oing

Ayashi and Yuhi (Ayashi no ceres) ... Damned you stupid Touya :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: !!!!!!!!!!

o_O Il en existe toujours. Des choses plus importantes que nous-memes et nos reves O_o

**spoilers**

In kgne, i wanted the guy to go with Haruka. Their parting scene was soooooooo sad and heart-wrenching; they cried as the guy left, knowing they won't see each other any more.

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

Lets see, i havent finished the series yet but in the movie, Heero Yuy and Relena seem to part ways in gundam wing, so sad:(

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

Kikuchi and Urumi from gto...

kira and cagalli ended up as siblings... darn...

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

Chidori and Sousuke in Full Metal Panic. I hope they get going for real in the next FMP (wich I know is coming this year).

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Lacus and Asuran....Sigh....Why Kira..?
Oh and Relena and Heero kinda.....gets together in endless waltz

8ball

8ball

Oh dear god, the cuteness!!

Misaki and Kotarou from angelic layer! grrrr, it shoulda been them! grrrr

- 8ball
If it's good, I'll watch it; if it's great, I'll buy it; if it's cute, I'll eat it...

Available Web Designer/Developer, extra-generous to anime-related projects

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

>.<

Though I love Takuto, but I'd always secretly wanted Mitsuki to end up with Echii >.<

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

Luceyd

Luceyd

Ice Queen

Spoiler Alert!

Probably Haruka and Takayuki in Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. Though I love Mitsuki, Haruka was made for Takayuki, from all what happened before that accident, and how they acted together.

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Quote by syivese&gt;.&lt;
Though I love Takuto, but I'd always secretly wanted Mitsuki to end up with Echii &gt;.&lt;

I wanted Takuto to be with....Meroko...

Itsuki and Seto from I''s. Probably most of you never heard of this manga =T . Well, Viz is releasing this wonderful series soon for those who buy mangas. =D

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

sanosuke and megumi from rurouni kenshin... i heard somewhere that they were gonna get together, but they decided to focus on kenshin and kaoru...

idk if it counts because the anime kinda left it open, but i think kyo and tohru from fruits basket woulda made a cute couple... teehee!

Signature Image

Ah.. dammit. XD

Quote by fireflywishessanosuke and megumi from rurouni kenshin... i heard somewhere that they were gonna get together, but they decided to focus on kenshin and kaoru...

Yes. They totally screwed all relationships over in Rurouni Kenshin (anime). ^_^' I was going to vote Kenshin/Kaoru (though i suppose they did get together... it wasn't really very together in the end :sweat:). *stabs*

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Gundam Seed: kira and cagalli. In the beginning, it looked like these two would get together. Honestly, they would've been a good couple until they mentioned they were siblings.

Quote by TriQueTraItsuki and Seto from I''s. Probably most of you never heard of this
manga =T . Well, Viz is releasing this wonderful series soon for those
who buy mangas. =D

Yeah I read it, though i didn't like it all that much because the main character gave up so much for her...

well its not really an anime but in ff7 i didn;t like how *SPOILER*

Cloud loses Aeris (I always though that Tifa was a bit skanky).

~ Save Bandwidth! Use a text siggy instead!

My Latest Walls:

Ethereal Summoner ~ Yuna & Valefor
Sunshine Girl //make you happy?

PeachGirl

PeachGirl

Fallen Angel

Well, I like the Oogami/Himeko couple in Kannaduki no miko, so it was a big shock for me when I found out, that they won't come together

Ja mata!
Tomodachi ni narimsen ka?

Signature

~~ Incandescene can dance through white shades of sand.
Perfect skies tell the tides~~

There must be more than this provincial life.
Dreaming of far off places, daring sword fights,
magic spells and a prince in disguise

I want adventure in the great wide somewhere
I want it more than I can tell
And for once it might be grand
To have someone understand
I want so much more than they've got planned

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

The one that saddened me was when miroku and sango didn't even kiss once at all!!!! XD

Signature Image

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.