Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which couples that didn't end up together saddened you the most? - Minitokyo

which couples that didn't end up together saddened you the most?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by bucket-shotAh.. dammit. XD

Quote by fireflywishessanosuke and megumi from rurouni kenshin... i heard somewhere that they were gonna get together, but they decided to focus on kenshin and kaoru...

Yes. They totally screwed all relationships over in Rurouni Kenshin (anime). ^_^' I was going to vote Kenshin/Kaoru (though i suppose they did get together... it wasn't really very together in the end :sweat:). *stabs*

well... if not in the anime, at least Kenshin and Kaoru obviously end up together in the manga (no actual scenes though... T_T) but yeah, i agree it sucks about Sano and Megumi...

anyways, in my case it's Van and Hitomi from Escaflowne as well

I wanted to see Mustang and Hawkeye from FMA get together, although they actually might be together (ending isn't completely clear). I also wanted to see Sagara & Chidori from FMP end up together.

Be Free and Masturbate

skinnystik

skinnystik

|| Genki Tenshi ||

umm............. >_< WELL OUT OF ALL THE anime THAT I HAVE WHAT there IS ONLY ONE where THE couple didn't END UP together........ >_< THAT would BE FULL metal panic!!!!!!!!! >_< chidori AND sousuke!!!!!!! >_<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Seishiro

Seishiro

The Sakurazukamori

I always though that the Ryoga and Akane case is very sad. Although Ranma loved her too, Ryoga was more gentle to her... but.. anyway.. hehe

Also, I think that Utena and Touga made a good couple after all.

A very proud member of [Hispanime]

KamuIxMasK

KamuIxMasK

To Live. . .

The couple that should have been. . . well I don't know if this really counts, I'd say Tomoe and Kenshin from Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal. Gosh darn it, the belonged together. . . she was his sheath.

"I will stand off the forces of the entire country here. . . and die a respondent death."
-Torii Mototada

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Jing and Stir from King of Bandits Jing. In the end. They both liked eachother, but they never stayed togher physically.

Signature

Mwu and Murrue from Gundam Seed...It would have been beautiful, if Mwu had made it...

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

in kgne: wanted Akane to be w/Takayuki (i think that's his name) ...yeah I'm a sick sick bastard....or better yet, him w/the pink -haired nurse. :P

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

PeachGirl

PeachGirl

Fallen Angel

Every time I read ayashi no ceres I get angry, that aya and yuhi didn't end up together
GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :angry: I hate Toya >=0!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=(

Ja mata!
Tomodachi ni narimsen ka?

Signature

~~ Incandescene can dance through white shades of sand.
Perfect skies tell the tides~~

There must be more than this provincial life.
Dreaming of far off places, daring sword fights,
magic spells and a prince in disguise

I want adventure in the great wide somewhere
I want it more than I can tell
And for once it might be grand
To have someone understand
I want so much more than they've got planned

I was sad when Neflite and Naru didn't end up together in Sailormoon. It disappointed me when Neffie died!

Mwu la flaga and Murrue Ramias from gundam seed
Mwu died saving the archangel from getting blow to smitthereens
sad that their relationship was just about starting and it had to end like that

Infinitis

Infinitis

Sugar cookies and milk

In Angelic Layer (manga only) Misaki and Ohjirou wern't together at the end Y.Y Why Clamp??????

Whit-woo!!
Don't Say The SOUND!!??
-Fai and Kurogane ^^ Tsubasa 3

"You're are not alone." "Not if we're together, right?" "Right."
Reflections of the Heart
By Lady Sketch
Escaflowne DilandauCelena ficcie

wvanguard

wvanguard

I like ... Girls like you!!

Well, this isn't from anime exactly, but FF8's Laguna - Raine sad end, sad-enned me the most! Actually this happened to Laguna twice, once with Julia at Galbadia and once with Raine.

Do you even have a penis?!

I think that Ash and Misty should have be a couple. :hmpf:
And this new serie with May! :\
I really liked May in the games and I hoped she would be a great and a though trainer in the serie. :pacman:

But what was she then?
A stupid, bad trainer, that can nothing. ~_~
Grrrrrrr!
I get so angry on that! >=0!!

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

Ayato and shitow megumi in rahxephon. at the start they have so much fun together, but he end with th sister :s

i wanted naruto to be with sakura

i wanted naruto to be with sakura

i want sousuke to be with chidori~
and i want hinata to be with naruto.. ~y must he like sakura?~

Signature

i want sousuke to be with chidori~
and i want hinata to be with naruto.. ~y must he like sakura?~

Signature

Heero and Relena from Gundam Wing
Kira and Fllay from Gundam Seed
Pan and Trunks from DBGT
Fuu and Mugen from Samurai Champloo
Maya and Mitsumi from Tenjou Tenge
Aya and Masataka from Tenjou Tenge
Kuriko and Kazuki from Maburaho
Kazuki and Mitsuki from Comic Party
Sango and Miroku from Inuyasha
Tsunade and Jiraya from Naruto
Mikoto and Harima from School Rumble
Minna and Maiku from Onegai Twins
Rushyuna and Yajiro from Grenadier
Anzu and Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Jounouchi and Mai from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Eiji and Luna from Gravion

blank... delete if possible this was a double

wow Ratboy2099, almost half of wat i was gonna say is on that list =P

i want to see Shannon Kasul and Shizu together (Scrapped Princess) T_T they may not seem like a good "love" couple but they seem to be perfect for each other in every other way

Lana3007

Lana3007

strange little girl

Quote by dutchforceI wanted to see Mustang and Hawkeye from FMA get together, although
they actually might be together (ending isn't completely clear). I also
wanted to see Sagara &amp; Chidori from FMP end up together.

ditto on both counts! Well both of those serieses are getting sequels so ... maybe ...

oh, and this will sound insane but I got kinda of sad when Naota and Haruka parted ways in flcl. I mean I know that it's an insane anime with an insane couple, but i think it would have been interesting.

i don't now what to say but i think one that turn me crazy was Shingetsutan Tsukihime ooooooooooooooooo i don't want to remenber that ending when she entered the class rom and then byebye i all most kill myself when that happened

HEY^^ BE AMENBER OF:
Hispanime,fullmetal-alchemist-fans,Ecchi-Club,MT's,TeniPuri,shingetsutantsukihimefan,Naruto,GundamSeed-Angels
I HAVE THE POWER OF ADMINISTRATING:
GTO-fans,Doujinshi-Support-Club

and sorry if you dont understand something i wrote XP

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.