Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which couples that didn't end up together saddened you the most? - Minitokyo

which couples that didn't end up together saddened you the most?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 56 total items

Rosegirl18

Rosegirl18

^O^~ Rosegirl18 ~^O^

Are you kidding? The saddest has to be Hitomi and VAn! They cried backets themselves when they went back to their different worlds. *sniff*!!!

Hikaru and Lantis, Umi and Clef , Fuu and Ferio

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

Rosette and Chrno, itomi and van (escaflowne), robin and amon (witch hunter robin)

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

Arashi and Sorata from the X anime... along with many other pairings that have already been listed.

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

rosette n chrono form chrono crusade

Signature

kosmos001

Mi love for the anime

Inuyasha and Kikyo :angry: :angry: :angry: they look a pretty couple but with Aome they look like a romantic couple

Proud member of "[Hispanime]"

hrmmz i hated that Aya and Souchirou in Tenjou Tenge didnt end up...So annoyed wiv dat

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I dont know if Misaki ended up with Oujiro but just incase misaki didnt end up with Oujiro it so sad for me T.T i love Misaki x Oujiro

and also I wanted Mimi to end up with Matt but no.. she ended up with Sora and I wanted sora to end up with Tai but they didnt end up together T.T

And Tomoyo x Eriol they never ended up with eachother T.T they were so meant to be! T.T

oh and i want Sakura to end up with Sasuke and Hinata to end up with Naruto i'm just saying that just incase they didnt end up together

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 56 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.