Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FUNNY! MURPHY'S LAWS: Which have happened to You? (part1) - Minitokyo

FUNNY! MURPHY'S LAWS: Which have happened to You? (part1)

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Moonbeam

Moonbeam

M i n i t o k y o

"Murphy's Law" (whatever can go wrong, will). Unfortunately, Murphy's Law and Anime can sometimes collide.....

XO 1) The quality of the video card on your PC is inversely proportionate to whatever you wish to view. A site or spam e-mail you never wanted to see in your life will show up fine, but the card will freeze and crash should you try to view something on which you just blew a large portion of your money.
(Law of Woeful Video Cards.)

:\ 2) Your interest in a particular anime will often be the exact opposite of what someone in very close proximity to you thinks of it.
(Law of Loud Complaint.)

:sweat: 3) If you buy the dub, the sub will be better, and vice versa.
(Law of Greener Pastures.)

^_^' 4) If there is a questionable scene, it will show the second the person *most* likely to be offended by it enters the room.
(Law of Total Embarrassment.)

OX 5) Telemarketing calls, emergencies, explosions of dog barking or loud family arguing, and urgent requests for your assistance bailing someone out of a complicated computer problem: all will happen during the last or a major episode of televised anime which you are not recording, and will usually occur right at the most important plot juncture.
(Law of Incredibly Bad Timing.)

XP 6) If you establish the case that most anime fans are indeed respectable people on an internet forum, soon enough, a rude 15 year old will arrive and sorely test that statement.
(Law Of The Smart-Mouth.)

~_~ 7) If an anime is too widely popular, it will become a wide franchise, and episodes after that time will no longer be good, but will be mere advertising spots for the products sold.
(Law Of Collector's Mania.)

>.< 8) Cosplay outfits always look worse on you than you think they do.
(Law of Appearance Differential.)

x_x 9) If you finally own all the anime you want to own, and a DVD player, and a good TV or PC, you will be burglarized the next week.
(Lars Senny's Law.)

o_0 10) If you're eating while watching, the most disgusting/goriest scene in the entire series or movie will come up just as you take the last bite of your food.
(Law of Ugh.)

Made long ago, original author unknown. Which have happened to you?

Signature

Keitaro08

Keitaro08

Always o_Oing

2)
4) A bit different... It's always during the last ep. of a series, someone enters my room and starts bothering me :angry: >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! :angry: >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!
5)
6)

o_O Il en existe toujours. Des choses plus importantes que nous-memes et nos reves O_o

#5 for me

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

number 5 definetly, god I hete my telephone and those telemarketing idiots how obviously don´t sahre any love or respect for anime :sweat: :angry: :angry: :sweat:

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

#10 wasn't eating but thinking of getting food and then say a splosh of blood in the show, but then i still get food unless the disgusting part is about food.

the meaning of life is [drumrollll]........................2?

<lol> I don't actually watch that much anime. XD But I've gotten good at explaining away the questionable stuff to my mum... You're right. The Embarrassment timing is usually atrocious. Argh! I'm.. going to do my first cosplay later this year. ^_^' I really, really hope rule 8 will be nice and not come into effect too harshly...

Nibbles

Nibbles

I look innocent don't I?

1) This happened to my brother. He bought Command and Conquer, it over heated his card, and shut down....he was very sad. So he bought another video card and it worked, but then the next game he bought the card didn't work.

2) Happens when I watch Utena. I like the animation style and artwork. The body curves and torso are good models for my dress designs.

3) Who would want to buy the dub?!!!

5) Happens ALL the time. One time it happened during the super sad and surprising"sunset" scene in Chrno Crusade.

6) Happens at MT a lot.

7) and 8) applies to Sailormoon. Manga is better and more serious. The cosplays are 99% horrible, very sad.

Bye and see ya!

2) Happens with my friends all the time. ><
5) Ugh, I hate it when that happens. Unfortunately, it's become a common event for me. ;__;
6)
7)

(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Heres a new one 90% of everything is crap...

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

10) happens a lot
4)Almost everyday
2)My usual problem,my friends and I view anime completely different
6) a tradition already :angry:

bloodsorrow

bloodsorrow

White Ball of Healing Light

5 and 10 seem to happen quite often to me.

starkid

starkid

Lost.

/ 5 (It was very frustrating...)

And i would commit suicide if rule number 9 happened to me. Really, i would..
Bye.
-

Signature
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You're relaxed, you're sublime, you're amazing
You don't even know the danger you're facing
If I'm quiet, I'll slide up behind you...
And if you hear me, I'll enjoy trying to find you.

[ Visit my worthless gallery ]

Number 5 always gets me. >.<

(1)
(4)
(5)

Diana

Goddess of the Hunt

Lets see...
4) I was watching a part where a bishonen guy was being way too girly and my brother came in and saw it and said, "What is that!", shook his head and walked away. I said wait, it's not always like that.
7) ex. Dragonball Z, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Yu Gi Oh!, Digimon, etc...
10) Never happens because I have a strong stomach and I like blood.
These are funny! I want to see more!
Theres a part 2 right?
Bye and thanks for shar'n.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.