Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problem with my gallery - Minitokyo

Problem with my gallery

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

Hi.
I seeing my gallery i realize that my walls and scnas wasn't show. I think this is a problem of my browser and change to others, but the same problem occurs.
I search the direct link to my pics and it returned to me the error 404 (don't find). What happened with my pics? This is simply a error in my acount? The forum is in maintence?
Ah... the thmbnails wasn't showing too.

Signature

lensterknight

lensterknight

Ah, the leeching.

That's happening will all old scans and walls. It seems it isn't just a thumbnail issue (see announcement thread); those submissions whose thumbnails don't show can't be downloaded, either.

For example, only my latest 9 (or something) walls are viewable. All the others have that problem.

Theoretically, the staff is working on that. That's why the scan submission was halted, BTW.

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

This is the thumbnail problem that's under maintanance. My guestbook is in a similar state. The only thing to do is wait it out.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/13869/
it's on the front page news ^^
dun worry
ur wall isn't gone
they just removed it temporarily

fix in progress ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

Thank you my friends... i know the problems with the tumbnails, but i didn't know that this problem affect the "old" walls and scans.
I have scans and walls with only 1 or 2 months...
Thank you again. ^^

Signature

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Dude read the news article before submitting threads...

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.