Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Eon's brain busting riddles - Minitokyo

Eon's brain busting riddles

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

well...if I give you more tips to #15 you would get it probably...like...think of it another way...like michael dell opened the dell company...so dell itself is a name of a person but is not a human...you get what I mean? ^^... and #16...yes you're right...it's hello...so what's was missing? ^^

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

3: Doughnut?
6: r
9: Nothing
10: They are bald
lazy to think further =p

umm....what type of medal? I keep thinking Olympic medals but the years don't add up ^^'
And you were missing "ll" so...it's a message about parallelism? haha

CTEon

CTEon

#15...doesn't have to be medals...think awards...lots of ppl drink liqour at awards ceremonies too ;)

#16...it is missing "ll" yes...so would you say there was no l?...when I say no l what does that remind you of?...and what does that symbolise? XP

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

Larghaz

-~Broken Insanity~-

16. No 1?

[The lack of confidence is the downfall of some. But overconfidence is the downfall of many.]

PiroKitty

PiroKitty

*squ33k*

1. The man is deaf
2. You look in the mirror, you see what you saw, you take the saw and cut the table in half. Two halves make a w"hole" and then you jump into the hole.
4. Never
5. Keyboard
8. The letter 'm'
9. Nothing
11. The man was walking
12. It's a watermelon

The person who builds it doesn't want it, the person who wants (or buys) it doesn't use it, and the person who uses it never sees it. What is it?

A coffin. lol

Signature
Avvie and signature by ShueiTenshi :D

Nice job pirokitty =]
Got the missing 2nd one ;)

And I now know the answers to the two others but I'll let you guys keep guessing :) er...start I mean

CTEon

CTEon

Quote by Larghaz16. No 1?

maybe I should've capitalised it...but my tip was there is no Ls...when I say no L what does that remind you of (think of a song towards the end of the yr)?...and taffy heard the answer so it should make sense

with kitty's number 2 though you could always add the extra step of shouting till you're w"horse" and ride into the sunset with that =P

#5 is a computer keyboard, duh

merged: 12-02-2009 ~ 12:34pm
#5 is a computer keyboard. duhh.

merged: 12-02-2009 ~ 12:35pm
#5 is a computer keyboard. duh

whats this all about?

sendok

hahaha (>_<)

i dont know ?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.