Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gallery submissions now limited? - Minitokyo

Gallery submissions now limited?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

I was trying to submit a new scan, but found that only four categories (anime/general wallpapers, doujinshi, and abstract art) were listed. Since I'm not about to claim a scan of official art as my own and since MT doesn't allow straight scans to be submitted as wallpapers (last time I checked), I was wondering if there was a new policy I was not aware of.

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by NurikoSome thumbnails are showing up, some are uploading as black images.
Also most old images do not show up correctly

We are aware of the problem and are trying to fix it ASAP.

Scan uploading has been temporarily disabled until this is fixed. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Take a glance at the News forum, specifically this thread:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/13869/

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Oooooh, okay. Thanks for the heads' up on that I wasn't sure which forum to look in for details.

Signature

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

... Read the news article before posting threads.... >_> Closed

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.