Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Manga - Minitokyo

Favorite Manga

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Hey, Im looking for some good manga to read but I dont kno where to start?

ROCK LEE!

If you like Naruto, which I'm assume you do from you're handle, you miight like Full Metal Alchemist. The stories are way different, but the plot is detailed and the character development is great. Naruto is probably my favorite and if you've not read the Manga, you so should. It's amazing. As for FMA, it's just as good. FLCL is good as well, though only two books for it and very strange.
anyways, good luck in finding something you like!

"I shall call him 'Squishy,' and he shall be mine, and he shall be my Squishy." - [Dory (Ellen DeGeneres) from Finding Nemo]

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

I haven't read many, but I can highly recommend "Tenjho Tenge".

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Although I haven't read very much, here's a small list of some of my favorites.

Berserk
Love Hina
I"s
Video Girl Ai

Hmmm...it really depends on what types of manga you like to read but yeah I recommend Naruto, One Piece, and if you like sport manga, Eyeshield 21 is laugh out loud hilarious.

Signature Image

hmm well my all time fav is Blame! but it is definitely not for everyone. its a really twisted cyberpunk sci-fi. hmm if you want a good comedy you could try Pretty face, one of my current favs im readig right now

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Definitely Rorouni Kenshin ^^ If you love the anime, the manga is 10 times better since the story is better laid out especially Kenshin's past.

Next is probably Cardcaptor Sakura followed by Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle =3

kino

kino

tabibito

if u like naruto, i think u'll like one piece as well
for the more serious type, monster and 20th century boys ^^

Signature Image

Try these: Azumanga Daioh, Yotsuba&!, Midori no Hibi, Pretty Face, Ichigo 100, Yakitate JAPAN!, Hunter X Hunter, Naruto, Prince of Tennis, Break Shot, Hikaru no Go, Hajime no Ippo, Minto na Bokura, Miriam, Zettai Kareshi, Kimishika Iranai, Fruit Basket, and w-Juliet.

Laitainae

Laitainae

Nebby

Ragnarok! =3 and Hellsing

;_; my RPG was canceled due to lack of interest and participation. It lives on in story form, though! You can read chapters 1 &2 at http://johnnyistdeyummy.deviantart.com

Pen

I"s
One Piece
Shaman King
Naruto

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

Shaman King and Bleach

Thanks alot! I'll check out your suggestions!

ROCK LEE!

i recommend you to read Azumanga Daioh & EAT-MAN!!

Hey do most of you buy the manga put out from Tokyo Pop or just download it?

ROCK LEE!

Rave
Black cat
Bleach
are good too ^^
if you want some review and link go here : http://www.dailymanga.org

Fruits Bakset, Ah! Megami-sama, Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou, Kodomo no Omocha, Hana Yori Dango

Love Hina
I"s
D.N.A.^2
Naruto

Double post...
Sorry

duaRK

duaRK

immune to boys

I buy my manga from the store, it's all mostly TokyoPop or Viz. I like reading shoujo mangas mostly so I'm not sure if my reccomendations will be worth anything.. hm.. there's Girl Got Game, Kill Me Kiss Me, Vampire Game, Hot Gimmick, and um.. well, there's alot!

say "look at me only"

chewster

chewster

Red Reploid

Go with Naruto! Full Metal Panic's also fun.

I'm not here, I'm only lurking in the shadows.

Signature

Fujimiya-kun

Icha-Icha's Reader

NAruto
DNAngel
Midori no hibi

and more.....

Bleach
HunterXHunter

Lone Wolf and Cub by Kazuo Koike and Goseki Kojima. Anyone who loves manga, samurai films or Kurozawa has to read this manga. After that I can recommend anything by Masamune Shirow. Applesed, Shirows opus magnus, is terrific and a must read.

"Throughout your life advance daily, becoming more skillful than yesterday, more skillful than today." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.