Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what kind of cell phone do you have? - Minitokyo

what kind of cell phone do you have?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

I have a motorola V60i. its old. it sucks. but it gets the job done. what kind of cell phone do you own?

Signature

imunown

pop tart terrorist

i have an adiovox 8900. it's a flip camera phone. it's really happy, i can make my own wallpaper! it also has blue lights on it that strobe when i get an incoming call.

^__^

*however, the ring tone selection is sucky* -___-;;

Signature
imunown ver.//~1.1.0 N.e.d.e.i.a.n. W.h.i.s.p.e.r.s
the problems of the future, today!

phaerax

phaerax

devoted spammer/leecher

an ericsson t20e, if anyone cares... its as old as noah's ark. i dont think i ll change it before it brakes down completely...

it was i.... I SAVED YOU!

Admin of TYPE-MOON-Ouendan

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/3933/

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Luali

Celestial Love

Quote by tecnophreakI have a motorola V60i. its old. it sucks. but it gets the job done. what kind of cell phone do you own?

wow... :P I have the motorola v66i - for a moment I thought you had the same as me :P

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

I have a Motorola E360.An old version but before I could fish out some big bucks to buy my dream phone,I'll have to make do with this first.>_<

Signature

cygnus

cygnus

Retired Dragon...eh?!

Nokia 6610, without camera, it's features adequate enough for me.

The ericsson z200. It's almost a year old now, I need a new one. It has a kitty hanging off it. :D I luff these things.

- This Free Life Crisis -

ynk

ynk

just me..:D

Oh... I have Siemens m35... ^_^' LOL It's so old... but it's the only mobile I can't distroy^^ It's like tank ^_^' and it's yellow :pacman: :pacman: :pacman: lovley :D :D :D

watching the moon during sunrise

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

lol, yeah my friends'cell is almmost like a brick. its hiarious. .

Signature

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

Sony Ericsson t237.... its so square-shaped but thats alright... its great and small lol

i like flippy phones better XD

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

Sony Ericsson t250.... can't stand it ! I'll change before the summer ^^

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Nokia 6100 and 7610... the former's really old and battered... but I'll never get rid of it! :D Sentimental value, I guess. ^^

nokia 3310. it's the best! :nya:

andziela

andziela

Yaoi Fangirl

One of the oldest: Siemens c45... I want a new one!!!! :(

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

lol, lots of old phones around i see .

Signature

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Well I have Nokia 3300, it looks like Nokia nGage, but a bit smaller. You know I want to listen to mp3 and have 128mb memory.

andziela

andziela

Yaoi Fangirl

I boutght it 2 years before for 1,22 PLN (very little, about one pack of crips). In april I'm going to buy a new one.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.