Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 > Fandubbed Advent Children trailer, hilarious! - Minitokyo

> Fandubbed Advent Children trailer, hilarious!

page 1 of 1 13 total items

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Man, I just got to show this to all the people here at MT.

Fandubbed Advent Children trailer

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

Nice.

Signature Image

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

God, that was soo horrible i had to stop in the middle. Even so, it was mildly amusing.

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

is tha a offical English dub? or is it just a joke? LOL
answer please! *scratches head*

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Wow, that was so bad, I found that offensive. I am a huge fan of ffvii, and what I just saw did not do the justice of how good this movie is going to be. Made matters worse in fact. Tifa is hot though...heheh.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

aint that half bad.
yah when it comes to that white bad haired guy, yah was desfinitely horrible. but some part is surprisingly quite nice. the bike scene was stupid though >_>

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Interesting.

But this is one of the main reasons why I love things when they are spoken in Japanese here. I don't mind the sub-titles if they appear in English, along side with the Japanese vocals - whomever they are, who will speak the dialogue for these characters truly do it with a lot of passion at heart, and it's obvious hands down that the Japanese actors and actresses do such a better job than even the people here in North America.

If this ever becomes fan-dubbed like that - I'd be laughing over my heels, literally. I'd prefer this to be in Japanese, hands down - not because I just understand it but because you have the entire feel of the movie there. It's better to keep the authenticity and the originality intact.

That was some fairly poor English-dubs indeed - although I did like Tifa's voice, and Vincent wasn't that bad at the beginning either.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

imunown

pop tart terrorist

maaaaaaaaaaaaaah, people, it wasnt baaaaaaaaad. :p

in fact, for a bunch of college dorks, that was rather good. who cares if the voice actors arnt professionals. it was new footage for me and i could actually understand what the heck they were saying which was a joyus occasion.

*pops a champain cork*

Signature
imunown ver.//~1.1.0 N.e.d.e.i.a.n. W.h.i.s.p.e.r.s
the problems of the future, today!

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Quote by Shadowdudeis tha a offical English dub? or is it just a joke? LOL
answer please! *scratches head*

This is the official American version, ripped from SE USA's HQ. So this is how it's going to sound :)

haha, well yeah I know some things werent that bad, but some scenes with the bad choice of sound effects and not exactly the best choices of voices. I mean, like the bike scene and the scenes with Cid, Reno & Rude and Kadaj (short white haired dude) screams at the end, when one knows they could've done better 8P haha

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

oooh, that was so bad. Some of the voices were ok, but some were bad. There was no middle; the voices were either really good or really bad.

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

It's a nice try, but nowhere close to original//sub.

ZeroMartin

ZeroMartin

No Life King

well that explains it....this proves why Zero doesnt like subbed anything....subtitles yay, fan subbs....nay! and the poor sound quality is prolly due to the fact that...its on the internet people...you cannot expect Dolby 5.1, seriously...but yes, damn you america for ruining all that is good in anime sometimes.

.::Zero Martin::.

Eh, it was watchable. Glad it's not the official one, though ^_^'

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.