Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats your favorite thing to do? - Minitokyo

Whats your favorite thing to do?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Just put what your favorite thing to do is. Like wach tv and play on the computer things like that.

vanilla-h

vanilla-h

REALM OF SOMTHING-OR-OTHER!

Watch anime... ^_^

Heres a post for you, as that seems to be what this thread is for. =p
i like listening to music, relax, play games, browse the internet, and make new friends.

MY MOST definite favorite thing TO DO IS collecting NEW anime DVDS AND manga :) :D :) :D :)

MY MOST definite favorite thing TO DO IS collecting NEW anime DVDS AND manga :) :D :) :D :)

I love reading mangas in my spare time. If there are no mangas around, I grab a book.

READ manga!!!! Then if there are no more manga to read ( as if) then I watch anime

Think usually. And Dream. I like doing those

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Read manga. I like reading mangas more than watching anime. =D

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

xserasx

xserasx

doom

read manga, play on the computer, watch tv, play tennis...

take a chance you stupid ho.

snacking while watching anime

Signature

"I think I want to be forgiven..... Yeah, I want to be forgiven"
Cloud Strife - Final Fantasy Advent Children

goosebumps

goosebumps

Manga maniac

I love sleeping, surfing the internet, reading manga, listening to music, watching Tv...... Seems so lazy, huh? ^_________^

Dadeedadeedoo! I'm crazy so ignore all the weird things I said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like sleeping and playing basketball.... but my favorite is watching anime .. it's definitely my #1 hobby

watching anime and surfing the net :)

Anime, Anime, Anime!

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

watching anime - reading manga - webbrowsing - downloadinog new japanime stuff (pics, AMV's, scans, wallpapers...) - listening to my favorite ost's....

in otaku-powaaa I trust... ^^

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

Favorite thing to do would be watching tv while browsing websites/forums or watching anime on the computer. Though I guess i wouldn't be watching tv if I did the latter... ;)

Utsukushii

Utsukushii

DDR Banshee

It'd be surfing teh net and making friends here, Playing Xbox, hoping to soon have enough cash to build my pc, and reading Manga ^___^;;;

Who says video games are violent? Excuse me as I snipe the Covenant O_o;;

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

sleep, play video games, watch anime, read manja, listen to music, skateboard, and piss people off.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.