Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What to do when u like to someone that u don't? - Minitokyo

What to do when u like to someone that u don't?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

I'm in this situation right now, she's very pretty u know.... but the other day we're on a party, and i know that she is not my type, i'm in love with other person, but she's not with me, i feel confused and i don't know what to do, maybe i should be with the people who i like, even knowing that my eyes are aiming to other person???? :(

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Stick to your one love. If you haven't been with the new girl long, it shouldn't be much of a problem to get her off your back (and of course, I didn't mean to put it that way). If you need more help, come to Assistance Coalescence so other members, as well as I, could help you out.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

gountessg

Dark Angel

does this girl know you like her?
there are soo many girl that like guys but they just wait for a sign from them.
I think you should try to tell her that you like her. you've got nothing to lose.
at leas if she doesn't like you, you can start to forget about her and meet new people.

this is my biggest mistake. I'm too afraid to tell the guy I like that I actually like him. well. he's never alone(he's the popular kid, or the geek, or the :\ teacher(bigg crush on that one), and in the end, another girl talked to him, and "stole" him away. :(

what is your purpose in life?

Daemonarch

The Black Ram

Do you your best, and she will be with you.

You probably already know the right thing to do. Don't do anytyhing that you waouldn't want to eventually come out in the open. because it always does.

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

Quote by TriParYou probably already know the right thing to do. Don't do anytyhing that you waouldn't want to eventually come out in the open. because it always does.

Yes, you're right.... or sort of... the one that i like was just playing with me, so i don't care her anymore, and now i know that i'm always aiming to the one that i like.....

Keitaro08

Keitaro08

Always o_Oing

One-sided love, this is classic OX ... Keep on OX !

o_O Il en existe toujours. Des choses plus importantes que nous-memes et nos reves O_o

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

It's difficult to find people who are both good-looking and have a side of a personality that always brings you towards the edge of your seat. lol - Just be patient and let love come to you. Who knows, you may come across someone who may be right for you, some time or another.

As they always say - patience is a virtue.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Benitora

Benitora

A Star And A Stray Dog

Just weigh boths sides of the choice and see which one is more beneficial for you emotionally and leave no stone unturned when analyzing both sides. Just don't make a hasty or impulsive decision. That's what gets people in trouble.

Signature

Just try not to piss her off with ur sicky attitude.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.