Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite FMA homunculus? - Minitokyo

Favorite FMA homunculus?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

Kind of an odd question, considering it's hard to actually like these guys but I'll confess that I actually started liking Lust after her encounter with Scar. She started excibiting more emotions than just her evilness and this along with her story added a certain depth to her character and made her more of a tragic woman than an evil homunculus.

Signature

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Of all of the Homunculus, I like Lust the most. She seems to display a better side of hers until her death in the anime, which kinda touched me.

Movin'...

I definently like Envy the most, I think he's really cute! lol ^_^'

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

I just realized that there was another similar thread so sorry. Of course it was over 20 weeks ago so maybe it's not too bad re-opening the subject. After all, FMA is a really good series and its popularity seems to be increasing dramatically.

Signature

Gluttony is funny, but can be annoying too. I guess I have the most sympathy for Lust, since she does behave like a human in the end.

Be Free and Masturbate

Asakura-Hao

Asakura-Hao

Seraphim of Cruxis

I would have to say Envy would be my favorite one. ^_^
Gluttony scares me when he eats other people. ;_;

Signature

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I would have to say Envy would have to be my favorite. I like Lust also, but Envy just looks so funny sometimes :)
Gluttony is kinda scary, and Wrath, well is just sad..i feel kinda bad for him..

Signature

I like Envy is cool, his personality is great :D and Lust

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

I think I'm one of the few which will say Greed, though imo he's the coolest and I like him the best :)

Keitaro08

Keitaro08

Always o_Oing

As others, Lust showing her "human" face @ the end is really great, and became my fav...

But I also liked the crazy Envy ;) !

o_O Il en existe toujours. Des choses plus importantes que nous-memes et nos reves O_o

They are all cool, but my favorite is Anger of Wrath. *g*

StrawberryJar

StrawberryJar

that lonely fruit in the corner

Gluttony :D

Not only because he's funny, but because he's the character that has the most devotion of all. The rest only cares about themselves, mostly

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

My roommate likes Gluttony. Well...selfishness is their most human trait.

Signature

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

Wrath ! ^^ so cute

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I don't know. I think Envy is pretty cool. Cuz he can change into different people.^^

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

luckycharm

luckycharm

destiny fulfilled

I really like Lust. I mostly go for the butt-kicking girls because somehow they interest me. You don't often see a lot of anime girls kicking ass (some...just some). Lust has teh evilness in her. It's just very cool.

Been there, done that.

destati

Yuusha-Oh

In the anime, Lust. It was interesting seeing her reawakened memories and such. She had a depth of character that most of the other homunculi didn't.

In the manga, Wrath. Because he's awesome, and the way he took down Greed was absolutely badass.

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

I like Lust, kinda the only one tt can think clearly of what she wants & dun get killed until the end. Other than tt Envy is also one, mad until i duno whats in his mind.

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

Lutherniel09

Lutherniel09

The Sinner

my choice would be greed cuz he's funky and cool

Signature Image

my favorite is Lust because she is cute XD

Signature

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.