Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 best soccer anime - Minitokyo

best soccer anime

page 1 of 1 18 total items

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

there's lots of soccer anime out there in japan, mainly due to japan being such a huge soccer fans (like most asian countries). out of them, what do you think is the best ones that's been released?

me being a huge soccer fan, have watched all of them. i'd have to say its a toss up between whistle and wild striker, whereas i like the development of shou in whistle a lot, in contrast to wild striker's animation quality.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

hungry heart :D

enuf said xD

best for me
best than tsubasa xD

erm
i never see whistle tho :\

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I can't believe I didn't know of these soccer animes even though I'm such a fan o: .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

I havent watched captain tsubasa for quite some time
so don't really remember that anime >_<

whistle, of course I remember~ XP
quite nice I'd say~

hungry heart, wild striker....?
never even heard of it >_>

so my choice is whistle.
well not like I have any other choice >_>

lclun

lclun

mikoto-sama

I prefer Whistle as well, since Captain Tsubasa is a bit of exaggerate. But I too never heard of Hungry heart, Wild Striker. So, my vote go for Whistle. ^_^

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Well I only have seen Captain Tsubasa so I vote for that! But I liked more the olds Captian Tsubasa because Road to 2002 is too short! :hmpf:

Earn money reading e-mails here

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

well i have just seen câptain tsubasa the other ones i dont know them
but im not really into soccer animes i think real one is better even if you just see it on tv
n_n

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

Gronek

Gronek

yosomono

Captain Tsubasa cause it was my first anime and i'm very sentimental :P

Don't get lost in heaven,
They got locks on the gate.
Don't go over edge,
you'll make a big mistake.
Signature
Sry if my english is not good enough for you.
Made in Polska :)

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

Capt. tsubasa....and all it' s 3 series....specially the very first one (80's version)....the "road to 2002" it's too....er.........let' s say "sponsored by Addidas"....

a random fact but one of the main reasons why japan is so obsessed with soccer is captain tsubasa. ahah actually, adidas is even releasing captain tsubasa shoes as part of its superstar 35th anniversary collection just to celebrate this!
http://www.adidas.com/us/heritage/home.asp

Seishiro

Seishiro

The Sakurazukamori

Captain Tsubasa is The Soccer Anime. Any other ones are inspired only by the fanatism that CT created about this game that was not very popular in the eighties...

As for the 3 different series of CT, the first one is the most appreciated but the quality on Captain Tsubasa J was quite good.... i'ts a shame that the story didn't get too far from the manga...

A very proud member of [Hispanime]

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Captain Tsubasa hands down. Their movements and their special shots are hugely insane and that probably inspired Stephen Chow to make Shaolin Soccer.

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

i love hungry heart's ending theme.. watched a few eps.. saw some bishies.. had some nosebleeds.. lol .. so imma vote hungry heart ^_^

Signature

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i guess not many people's heard of hungry heart, which was created by the same person behind captain tsubasa :x

only watched captain tsubasa, so i voted it :sweat:

xabre

xabre

aLoNe..

Quote by holyonly watched captain tsubasa, so i voted it :sweat:

Me Too XD

..| never give up |..

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

captain tsubasa: road to 2002, without hesitation !

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Captain Tsubasa is a legend in Anime, so it's just fair to say it's a great anime. But I voted for Hungry Heart. I don't care if 'Bas can climb up the goal post and deny the ball, because Kanou got some smooth moves and has great determination. Did you ever see 'Bas blow the ball past goal? Plus 2nd Stage is such a great opening theme. 'Nuf Said

Signature

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.