Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Banned Member. - Minitokyo

Banned Member.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

whitefang

whitefang

Pirate Hunter

i want to ask. if someone have been banned. i want to ask that member can active on MT again. ? or be banned member forever and ever.

Signature

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Depends on the situation and the reason why the member was banned. In most cases, a ban is permenant. You want someone to be unbanned?

Signature

who was banned and why plus it is possible for someone to be unbanned if they changed their screenname or something like that

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by tsukasa4415who was banned and why plus it is possible for someone to be unbanned if they changed their screenname or something like that

Can't change screename if it's an IP ban. I dunno how the system works here though... XP

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Quote by Athrun

Quote by tsukasa4415who was banned and why plus it is possible for
someone to be unbanned if they changed their screenname or something
like that

Can't change screename if it's an IP ban. I dunno how the system works
here though... XP

If they use another computer thats on a different connection they will be able to come back, at least thats what i have seen, nd experienced with other members on other forums...

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

but if it isnt a IP ban than they could right

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by tsukasa4415but if it isnt a IP ban than they could right

Pssh, yeah. Or if they use AOL. lol I hate that ISP.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

AnimeLover2004

AnimeLover2004

AnimeLover

Banned member's submitted images, can they still be viewed by normal members?

What are the reasons that makes a member being banned by MT?

Thanks in advance.

I love Miyama Yuna (SHE's MY WIFE!!!) and I love anime.

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Quote by AnimeLover2004Banned member's submitted images, can they still be viewed by normal members?

What are the reasons that makes a member being banned by MT?

Thanks in advance.

Yes.

Members can be banned for many reasons, but not following the MT policies after 3 warnings is the most common reason.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

whitefang

whitefang

Pirate Hunter

looks like i must stop to submit picture. because i have one warning left. and i will banned. T_T . but maybe i can play in here again T_T . i don't know what i must to do ? because i'm not sure about my picture in my gallery is fulfill the rule. i just hope my wallpaper will not deleted again. T_T -_-

Signature

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by whitefanglooks like i must stop to submit picture. because i have one warning left. and i will banned. T_T . but maybe i can play in here again T_T . i don't know what i must to do ? because i'm not sure about my picture in my gallery is fulfill the rule. i just hope my wallpaper will not deleted again. T_T -_-

hey white, just read the rules , it'll be easier.
Or ask someone to translate it if u like ;)
Hope to see you here ^_^

Prota-Girl

Prota-Girl

The pro Alchemist

Well I was banned from www.Deivantart.com and it is only a waring ban but it has been taking forever just to put me back on! I have to wait around 3 more days till I can go back on!I have been on a waring ban witch means around 2 weeks I wonder if mini tokyo dose the same thing!? Sorry that I said somthing meaningless. -_-x;

Scar> I`ll give you a moment to pray.
Ed> Sorry i stopped beliveing.
Scar> i have good news FullMetal.
Ed> What are you goint to stop the killing of State Alchemists,are you going to let me and my Brother go,Are you...??!?!?!
Scar> NO FULL METAL!! *Luffy Grin* I just save a bunch of money on my car insurance bye switching to geico! ^^
Ed> WHAT!!?!?!?!?!

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Thread rescuscitated after 14 weeks, and as such closed.

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.