Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Theme Preference in Making Wallpapers - Minitokyo

Theme Preference in Making Wallpapers

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

einna

einna

*kisu* ^.~

Quote by AOJ* Astronomical ->It's always cool to have a window to the outer space in your pc
* Fantasy -> Because it's a very wide theme, I do prefer sci-fi
* Abstract -> Sometimes relaxing, and everytime you can discover new things in
* Technological/Metal -> Because it fits best with my windows theme :)
* Vector -> High quality at it's maximum expression

Hope it will be useful for your new wall creation ^_^

Hmm... I think they will..XD I have to learn vector, though. I don't know how to do it yet..XD

Signature

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

Quote by einnaHmm... I think they will..XD I have to learn vector, though. I don't know how to do it yet..XD

vector ?! http://www.ultimaslair.com/tutorials/index.htm i got a website about vector tutorials, hope u like it.

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

einna

einna

*kisu* ^.~

Quote by Tatsuya
vector ?! http://www.ultimaslair.com/tutorials/index.htm i got a website about vector tutorials, hope u like it.

Thanks for the link!^_^

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I would prefer a celestial wallpaper background. Depending on the mood of a charatcer and the colors used to make up the character, I would be able to design a background suitable to fit those visual characteristics.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Raiynagh

Raiynagh

fr0gm45+3r

Robots, mostly, so i suppose that's technological. Insectoid robots, that is. Also celestial, normally to make a change from all the robots.

If we talk in a very high pitched voice, the fish can't hear us...

that's nice :pacman:

Signature
Avatar and signature made by my friend, DREAM.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.