Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Meine Liebe - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Kishuku

Kishuku

Bishie Lover

Anyone for the anime Meine Liebe ?
In my opinion it's definately slash in every move XD

Greetings from Germany

gkff

gkff

he's f**king hot.

it looks very nice and interesting but i wait for it to be subbed completely.

the op/ed songs are very beautiful.

Signature Image
[the shounen-ai couple from Psychic Force if anyone interested <3 ]

Kishuku

Kishuku

Bishie Lover

I can't wait, I'm also watching the raws.... my fav. is Ed ^^ and Lui of course too
too sad, that there are only 13 episodes

Greetings from Germany

0range

kaizoku

where are you getting all those anime/mangas?
isn't it VERY expensive to buy them all?

Orewa Rufi, kaizoku-o ni naru otoko da!!!

Kishuku

Kishuku

Bishie Lover

It's not topic, but... Meine Liebe... I'm looking fansubs XD or raws... for my favs. I'm buying the DVDs....
To say it in german : sparen, sparen, sparen XD

Greetings from Germany

Sparen? XD Heheh~ I learned German for eight years back at school, but can't remember much past "Wie alt bist du?" <lol> Oh well..

Hm, I started watching Meine Liebe initially because I'd heard/seen that Kaori Yuki-sensei did the character designs. It is slash in every move. But I think their colours clash a little too much in anime's strong cel-style. ^_^' And none of the characters (except the Japanese one - gahh.. and I've forgotten his name :nya: Naoji? and Ed. because everybody loves a character called ed ;)) really appeal to me much. Their jaded eyes scare me sometimes.

Though. I. Absolutely. Adore those 15-minute-mark frames. You know... the two extro/re-intro frames that split each episode in half. Is there are a name for them? So beautiful.. and Ed with the keys... gah. ^_^' <-is an idiot who practically watches the entire thing for those frames <lol>

This season I'd much rather HaruToki. ;) Those are gorgeous character designs. Fufufu~<3

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Damn it, is it just me or does everyone know more anime titel then me? Or maybe I know this 'Meine Liebe' but under a diffrent name? What is it about, can anyone tell me?

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Very good anime but didn't realize it was only 13 episodes. I wonder if they plan on doing more. Seemed like the story would go on forever.

Kishuku

Kishuku

Bishie Lover

It's really funny to hear these german names used in a crazy way... Kuchen means nothing than Cake for example XD

Yes, only 13 Episodes O.o though the storyline is a little confusing.
I believe that there will be some OVAs after the TV Series out.... I hope so.

Greetings from Germany

I only watched until episode 4 so far... I really hope they fansub past episode 6 soon... I adore the character designs and the characters themselves... XD

And it's slash in every move... I mean, it has more slash in it than a lot of shounen ai animes I've watched -_-" I mean, come on, everyone there is in love with Orpherus... and Lui just seems to attack everyone in front of him... -_-"

spam:
^^
hi..that`s nice ^^

Greetings from Germany for you, too ^^

where do you come from?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.