Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is it allowed to use artworks of other members for a Wallpaper?! - Minitokyo

Is it allowed to use artworks of other members for a Wallpaper?!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

Hi,
I'm still a noob and I wanna know if it's allowed to use artworks Wallpapers or pics from other members for your own wally. Would be nice if I'd get a quick answer 'cause I used an artwork from Asyria to make a Wallpaper.

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

You may not post wallpapers you did not create. Read the user policy in the Support section.

Posting walls you did not create will lead to banning.

What you did is classified as ripping. Taking someone elses work and using it as your own. Generally this leads to an insta-ban. There is a way to get around this though, and that's if you ask the creator's permission to use it. If you get permision, make sure that you give credit to the creator and make sure everyone notices it. Some people will report it straight away if they don't notice any credit imidiatly.

If you have anymore questions, contact me.

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

If you want to modify or work with a wallpaper/image that someone created, you should talk to the artist. Then, when you submit your art, you should submit it as a collab wallpaper, giving equal credit to yourself and the original artist.

but first, contact the artist!

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

Wow i didn't know that amazing i could ve gotten in trouble Katzbalger thanx.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.