Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Musicians - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Kishuku

Kishuku

Bishie Lover

hi, anyone here who's playing or who played an instrument ?
I'm studying violin at university XD and I also play piano (because i have to >.<)

Greetings from Germany

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - I play Piano and the Violin as well, but I'm not to good with the Piano.

I usually admire the real good ones who can play well, but I'm more into dancing, really. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Hm.. I played violin for a year about.. 9 years ago. ^_^' I think I can still play Twinkle Twinkle.. though we sold the actual instrument ages back. Also learned piano 'til grade 6 (out of 8, ameb). But I can't read sheet music very well (prefer to play by ear). >_< So I'm essentially useless.

At the moment, I'd like to learn singing properly. XD Fufufu~ by plugs, people!

Kishuku

Kishuku

Bishie Lover

interesting XD
two other people playing the violin...

Greetings from Germany

Summoner

Lotosypherine

I play electric guitar for some time now.I've been in a band till I moved city and now I'm session player in another.Sadly I don't study as much as in the past.. -_-

n>1

Kishuku

Kishuku

Bishie Lover

ah, then just as a hobby, right ?

Greetings from Germany

Summoner

Lotosypherine

No,not just a hobby...at least I don't take it as one.

n>1

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I, myself, am not playing anything, but a lot of my friends do. Mostly guitar, but there are few people from drumms. And I have a friend that play violin also! Bah, I even know a guy that plays acordeon (I'm not sure if that's a correct translation to english. But 'acordeaon' I meant an instrument with buttons that you have to squeeze to make music. I think now at least few people know what instrument I'm talking about :D ).

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

well I use to play the sax in the band in high school, but not anymore. I found out that I have no musical talent, but I do have talent at listening music though. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

i play a little guitar but i suck ass. only been playing for a couple years and never had formal lessons. i actually plan to start getting lessons though sometime so i can play more professionally

fieldy

blind

hey man i play bass the best my idol is fieldy fr korn man i play here to stay,make me bad,somebody someone,what ever there is i can play it well

Pounding, it starts again Hurting, oh where do I begin? Screaming, they dance around my head Hoping, they'll maybe end up dead.
Feeling it grab hold, what can I say? Really f^*@ed up again (I gotta do this right) I can't f^*@ing given in (I feel that I can fight) Can't I ever win (I'll keep it on my mind) Here it comes again!
Silent it goes away Patient, oh really should I stay? Trying so hard to get ahead Failure, is often where I'm lead
Feeling it grab hold, what can I say? Really f^*@ed up again (I gotta do this right) I can't f^*@ing given in (I feel that I can fight) Can't I ever win (I'll keep it on my mind) Here it comes again!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.