Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Electric Samurai - Minitokyo

Electric Samurai

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

I doubt that many of you have heard of this album, though I'm sure you'd probably recognize the first track on it: Battle Without Honor or Humanity #1. While you may not recognize the name, you've heard it in car commercials, maybe radio advertisements, and, yes, in Kill Bill. It's really a very interesting selection of j-rock, all by Tomoyasu Hotei. If you have iTunes, they have it in the music store, so you could preview some of the music there.

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

Summoner

Lotosypherine

I have the whole album of Tomoyasu Hotei ,Electric Samurai,though don't have anywhere to upload tracks. :\

n>1

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

I like the music rather a lot. What'd you think of it?

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

Benitora

Benitora

A Star And A Stray Dog

While I don't recognize the song, I did love every song in the Kill Bill movie except the "Ironside" theme...that got annoying.

When did the song appear in the movie? What was going on?

Signature

Electric Samurai.....sounds interesting

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.