Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How much anime do you download? - Minitokyo

How much anime do you download?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Since it seems so many of you are following current animes how much anime do you acuallty download a month? I go about 60-80 gigs a month =P . Good old dvd burner...
I do however do plan to buy all the anime ive watched. Right after i get a job :D

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only necessity...

Dahz

Dahz

Lee

i only download fansubs. i dont download commercially avalible anime.

but....

i have a dedicated 60 gig and a dedicated 160 gig hard drive for fansubbed anime.

and a dvd burner.

i think i have about 250 gigs of(mostly) fansubbed anime downloaded.

You Say " I am canadian =)" Varchild says, "everyone has thier faults dahz"

saroe

m

I really couldnt even put a number on it. I always have emule running, coupled with bittorrent and sometimes irc. Its a continous process of download watch backup.

Pen

i don't donwload cause i use 56K XP~~

Oh Scary, i only use BT to dl. Uh oh not ready to have a debate start on licensed anime Ive got too much to say, oh what the heck *goes off to start new thread*

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only necessity...

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

a lot...i dl more than i watch XD

Signature

Few GB a month, used to be a lot more..

Way too much. Probably avg 1-2 gigs per day give or take.

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

Too much. I average a gig a day.

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

close to a 20 mb a day and i'll keep it if i like it.

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

well in most cases i just stay with around 20 shows, so i only dl an ep or two a day

Probably 25 gigs a month. Got a DVD Burner just to back up all the stuff I get...also upgraded from DSL to Cable to make things a bit faster haha.

For me its about 4 to 5 gigs a month. Anime are really getting interesting latetly since there are new ones coming out.

lanesra

lanesra

pharmer

Okay..this is totally way off topic but i just wanted to know cos i dont have one myself....do burnt dvd's actually last long? cos i know cd'rs last for prob max 2 years or so.

btw...i dont dl much anime cos im on 56K too. Best ive done is prob 1 or 2 eps a week

"What the fuck is WTF?"

I get about 2-4 gigs a month. The number keeps rising with all these new series coming out.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I don't really know, because my friend downloads anime for me.
My damn 56-k modem...I want to kill it.

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Quote by Peni don't donwload cause i use 56K XP~~

Well that helped me develop my patience because I download two Inuyasha movies with 56k man did it take a lot of time

Signature Image

Curse you people and your new computers XD I can't download much at all since I only have an 8gig harddrive XD;;;;

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i think i dl about...1gb per week? enough to keep me busy ^_^

hmm lanesra im not realy sure what your asking. but if you are asking about how long until the next big thing comes out that could be a while. Just gotta wait till the japs are done playing with it so we can get it here :D. On another note theres quite a bit of contrast between the two groups of dlers here, but i guess everyone has their own pace ^_^

not enough

i share the feeling zephiris, thats why i hijack my schools internet connection ;)

"In a world of 1's and 0's, I am the 1 and you are the 0's"

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

enough to fill up 150 megs of space -___-

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

megs only? you mean gig? i got about 10 gig right now (160 gig waiting...)

"In a world of 1's and 0's, I am the 1 and you are the 0's"

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

i mean megs -__-

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.