Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 50 gmail invites.. anyone interested? - Minitokyo

50 gmail invites.. anyone interested?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

I recently got 50 invites for gmail... anyone interested in an account?

you can PM me with your emailaccount in it and I'll send you a PM back. After that, I'll get to work for that account. Please bare in mind that it might take a day for me to look at my notifications, so please don't get mad before 24 hours after sending me the PM ;)

Wth? 50? XD <lol> That's a lot! Um... I don't need one, but just posting to say that, in case (by some small chance) you get over 50 requests, I have 9 invites left that can be given. :)

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

how the hell u come across 50 invites? lmao...jeez haha...i got a few too if neone wants lol

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

LOL I got 50 invites too. I dunno how but they just showed up the other day! XD So if you get over 50 I can take the rest!

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

AnimeGurl

AnimeGurl

somEwHere....

how do you get 50 invites ?!?! I only have 6 :S

Signature

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Ummm... excuse me for sounding thick, but what's so great about GMail???

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

well gmail gives a great interface IMHO and it is easily manageable which gives it an edge over most programs if you ask me...it also has 4 times more space than say hotmail (my account has 250mbs now free and I assume the others have it too? :x )...so it's always great when you're dealing with sending mp3s?

oh and I also have 50 invites if anyone wants em ;)

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Wow, sounds very impressive! :D

May I humbly request that a foolish newby & total stranger be granted one of those 50 invites? *humble* *humble* *humble*

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.