Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Say the truth: Who of you was DragonBall fan - Minitokyo

Say the truth: Who of you was DragonBall fan

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Rashi

Rashi

time of your life...

Get it of your shoulder!
I admit officially I AM A DB/Z/GT fan!!! puh... that was good... who els wants to confess?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SchoppeK

SchoppeK

Oro ?!

me too !! iam a great fan of dragonball and dbz ;)

Signature

Ich bin der Teil jener Kraft, die boeses will und gutes schafft.
Ich bin der Geist der stets verneint, der boeses will und gutes meint.

<lol> I never really liked Dragonball, but Dbz was fun to watch. XD (*heart* mirai trunks <lol> and the Supreme Kai was my favourite...).

You say it like Db/DbZ/DbGt is bad wtf!?! Yeah im a dbz fan and what!!! say somtin yeah DBZ rules XP

"A loveless life is a living death."
"EyEs iN My TeEtH I Can'T sEE CaUsE i'M EaTInG"
"And All The Fears You Hold So Dear,Will Turn To Whisper In Your Ear..."

0range

kaizoku

Yes, here!! DBZ is fantastic!!!! Why are you askin'?

Orewa Rufi, kaizoku-o ni naru otoko da!!!

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I was an DB fan, I admit it. But I don't think that it could get me intrested again (after seeing 'Naruto' and 'One Piece'). The plot seems predictable right now and it's really about action and only action, when 'Naruto' and 'One Piece' moves important and intresting topics (like the value of peoples dreams or the problem of alienation).
I liked DB. I was a huge fan. I guess I just grow up of it and found more mature titels.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Rashi

Rashi

time of your life...

well, I wanted you guys to say that you're fans cuz most people say that it is long forgotten and not "cool" anymore, I'm one of the craziest db/z/gt fans and will always be!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

Yeah I'm a fan though sometimes the series dragged on a bit, it was still cool :)

0range

kaizoku

Quote by DrakI was an DB fan, I admit it. But I don't think that it could get me
intrested again (after seeing 'Naruto' and 'One Piece'). .... I guess I just grow up of it and found
more mature titels.

Now that you say that... yes, you're right. One Piece is better, I think

Orewa Rufi, kaizoku-o ni naru otoko da!!!

Okay okay, Im was a dbz fan, doesn't really interest me anymore thou.

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

i was also a db/z/gt fan

MGS2

MGS2

Freeze...

I still am!

Signature Image

andziela

andziela

Yaoi Fangirl

In primary school I was DB fan. It was my first anime I watched knowing it was anime!

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.