Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Vegeta VS Son Goku - Minitokyo

Vegeta VS Son Goku

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Rashi

Rashi

time of your life...

Whom do you like more?
I myself adore lil Vegeta!!! I LOVE him, he's my absolute fav. anime character ever!
so Son Goku has no chance even though he's quite nice... what do you think?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SchoppeK

SchoppeK

Oro ?!

i like vegeta more, but my favourite is kuririn ;)

Signature

Ich bin der Teil jener Kraft, die boeses will und gutes schafft.
Ich bin der Geist der stets verneint, der boeses will und gutes meint.

angel2devil

Assassination Ninja Beast Unit

I agree with you Vegeta is the best character of Dbz
I think that his personality is the most interesting

Member of "[Hispanime]"

"[img=http://www.minitokyo.net/images/sigs/angel2devil.gif[/img]"

<lol> The Supreme Kai owns them all. XD Heheh~ um... but if I had to pick, I'd say Vegeta. o_0 If only because I like Trunks better than Gohan... ehh. ^_^' And that coolness had to come from somewhere (it sure wasn't his mother's side..).

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I like Vegeta more and I think that in the open battle, he could win. Then again, Son Goku seems to be way stronger then him (especially judging from what I saw in dbgt).

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

0range

kaizoku

Vegeta is better than Goku, but not than Picollo!!!

Orewa Rufi, kaizoku-o ni naru otoko da!!!

Keitaro08

Keitaro08

Always o_Oing

Vegeta Rulz ^_^' !!!! Especially the french dubber, he was totally crazy o_O !

o_O Il en existe toujours. Des choses plus importantes que nous-memes et nos reves O_o

Summoner

Lotosypherine

Vegeta is more cool(don't take into account the GT series)but Goku is fun character too.
If we take the comparison into BP Goku is always one step ahead of Vegeta.

n>1

superdice

superdice

I am a shadow

Bah no contest in this... Vegeta owns them all.
(shakes hand in air and yells..."DAMN YOU kakarot!!!!!)

Signature

Ninja have a bad temper when they lose at anything. They will usually cut off the winners head before they have time to gloat.

Never store shuriken in your underwear.

Come talk to me fellow Ninjas, find me on MSN if you can.

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

vegita is awesome but he is to jealous that's why he cant be stronger than goku..only majin vegita..could defeat goku sain mode 1, but sain mode 2 or 3 come on be real....goku is the greatest.....

i like all db charas, but id have to pick goku,
goku kicks everybodys butt, he even held back in his fight with majin vejita (didn't turn to saiyan 3)
vejita is a little too angry, but mellowed out towards the end of the series, he even admitted that goku was number 1 in an episode (he could never reach goku's level)

(even though my fav chara will always be gotenks)

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

Vegeta! He's sexy and mysterious, at times rough and above all, though he rarely shows it, he loves and cares for his family.

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

Vegeta, of course. he's always been my fav DBZ character and one of my top fav anime characters overall. Goku's too much of a wuss to be a good fighter. i hate Goku!!!

Signature Image

Well I personaly Like Vegeta because he has the pride deep in him so i say he is the winner

i have to go with goku here.. i like vegeta and all but goku is waaaayy too strong... and i like goku's simple- mindedness and carefree attitude...

0range

kaizoku

My favorite scene with Son-Goku is when he first turns into the super-saiyan. He get's totally mad :) :)
But Vegeta is cool all the time
XD XD

Orewa Rufi, kaizoku-o ni naru otoko da!!!

DNG

DNG

Demonic

Vegeta is the best DB character by far, but as much as I'd hate to admit it, Son Goku would slaughter Vegeta if he had to. -_-

Mortal life is a race to the finish - that's why it's called the human race. DNG

Rashi

Rashi

time of your life...

yeah so what Goku's the strongest, but Vegeta is the hottest! ;I like his shyness too it's o ovious that he cares very much for his family and friends! cute!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Nisna

Nisna

~ Meow ~

Vegeta... Yey!!!
..........I don't like Son Goku..., he's ... :hmpf: Don't know how to define it,!
Vegeta is the best!!!!!!!!

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I would have to say.....VEGETA!!!! One: he's a prince. Two: his personality matches mine XD!

good me I vote to 200% for vegetated, I am a pure fan

I think that he/it is the biggest of the terrific sayens and a lot stronger than songoku. Vegetated for example could change more quickly in terrific sayen 4 whereas songoku hurt him.

LadyKitana

LadyKitana

Princess K

thats an easy one, out of Vegeta and Goku i would have to pic Vegeta! vegeta is cool, he may not be the strongest in the show but he would always be # 1 in my heart! ^_^'

Signature

No one lives forever, But when I'm with you i feel immortal

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.