Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To download or not to download. that is the question - Minitokyo

To download or not to download. that is the question

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 50 total items

-_- Everything is too true. I realy like to see the extras that come with dvds, thats a bonus, but at a cost of 30-40 cnd it can be harsh sometimes. I've sorta made it a goal to experience all sorts of anime and manga so now I'm stuck, without being able to download any anime.. would be scary... I've already got half a terabyte of anime now... Maybe we need to support the corporations more.. then dvds will get a little cheaper... this is going to start going in circles isnt it.

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only necessity...

Quote by DeepInfinityI've already got half a terabyte of anime now...

Cool :/ Mayby someday I'll be able to download so much anime. Maby when I buy new RW or hdd... Maby somaday...

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 50 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.