Are you Gay\Straight\Bisexual?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

Shoujo-Ai4mE

Humanity Saviour

Cancel

OK you boys and girls, time to get out of the closet ;)
don't be so shy and tell us about your sexual orientations!
(And you are more than welcome to tell us about relationships/experiences you had ;) )

I'll go first:
well, nice to meet you all, i'm Hila (female) and i'm Bisexual (everyone: we love you, Hila)
i had 4 boyfriends and 1 Girlfriend (the girl was better ;) )
If i remember right... i knew i'm bisexual since age 14 (I'm 18 now) and my first experience with a girl was something like 2 years ago.

Bisexuality is fun, i recommand XD

So answer the poll and share with us (don't forget to mention if you're male/female) ^_^
ByeBye 4now.

Signature Image

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

Cancel

I haven't done a search myself (too lazy), but, with all these members, and the type of members that they are, I would assume that something like this has probably been done/tried already. Not that I'm complaining, I'm just... letting you know what I would guess. As far as the subject-matter goes--I'm straight. Though I have sort of considered the other side a little bit. Just a little.

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

Cancel

"Straight as a Pencil" - Lmfao! :D

Heehee, sorry, that just made me laugh.

Uh, me? Straight.

• Feb 03, 2005

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

Cancel

Well to be honest I'm bi^^ and
have nothing against gays or straights
I suppose it's w/e makes you happy when
it comes to it^^ It's all about the fun^^ lol
P.S if you couldnt tell I'm a girl^^ lol

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Cancel

I'm not going to explain my answer, since many do know what I'm going to put down. Won't cast my vote here, of course.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

Cancel

Weird weird threads, how can someone honestly answer a question like this?
In my opinion there should just be some things you don't post, then again I'm just an old man so what do I know?

• Feb 03, 2005

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

Cancel

Quote by DarkMaiden1369Well to be honest I'm bi^^ and have nothing against gays or straights
I suppose it's w/e makes you happy when
it comes to it^^

*nods* Yeah.

A person's sexuality doesn't bother me - never has, and never will. :) It's the same with religion, and race - things like that just really don't bother me, y'know?

It's who they are. End of.

• Feb 03, 2005

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

Cancel

im straight, boyfriend for 3.5 years, but i really dont care what other people are, although it would freak me out a little is some girl started hitting on me, then again, it is a compliment ^^

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Cancel

Quote by GutsyAnimeWeird weird threads, how can someone honestly answer a question like this?
In my opinion there should just be some things you don't post, then again I'm just an old man so what do I know?

lol exactly - which was I did not post my answer down. That's why you tell these kinds of things to your closest friends only or whenever it seems appropriate to do so - whichever is which.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Cancel

Sexuality and sexual preference is a private matter and in my opinion should not be something flaunted about or imposed upon in any public venue ;)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

shenda

Black Saint

Cancel

I am definitely straight. I am a huge fan of yaoi so I don't mind gays and I have nothing against shoujo ai/yuri ^^

~Romulus Dominus Maximus Reconcillio
Romulus Dominus Maximus Non Fundamentum
Remus Romulus Divinus Duramentum~

• Feb 03, 2005

Shoujo-Ai4mE

Humanity Saviour

Cancel

Quote by GutsyAnimeWeird weird threads, how can someone honestly answer a question like this?

why not? is it bad?
no, it's not.
the fact that society makes homosexuality "weird" doesn't mean gays are to be "hidden" forever. the more we acknowledge it - the less homophobic responses we'll get.

you're right, you really are just an old -primitive- man.

Signature Image

albion

albion

Feeder of Ravens

Cancel

Quote by Shoujo-Ai4mE

why not? is it bad?no, it's not.
the fact that society makes homosexuality "weird" doesn't mean gays are to be "hidden" forever. the more we acknowledge it - the less homophobic responses we'll get.
you're right, you really are just an old -primitive- man.

I agree, (except of course for the "primitive" adjetive)and anyway, it's not like we are being forced to answer this poll, right?
By the way, I'm a guy, I'm straight and I have no problem with the preferences of anyone. I used to date a bi girl and she was totally cool.

I'm not lazy, I'm Zen

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

Cancel

you now whati s most annoying to me? ?when someone posts and dosen't answer the thread's queston. pointless postss are reall annoying. btw, I'm def straight.

Signature

• Feb 03, 2005

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Cancel

Quote by tecnophreakyou now whati s most annoying to me? ?when someone posts and dosen't
answer the thread's queston. pointless postss are reall annoying. btw,
I'm def straight.

i never understood that either.

[im a dude] straight. ;)
i love yuri though. lol

Masarusu

Masarusu

HUG ME! PM me hugs!

Cancel

ill say this now, if you dont like people posting about their sexuallity, dont post in this thead. Ok? OK

Anyway, i be a bi guy. Though i havent really had the chance to have a boyfriend. Ive had 2 girlfriends, 1 for about 4 years (off and on) and one for 1 week (she didnt really like me....u.u)

Bi and Proud! Dont like it? Too bad for youzerz!!!

Cancel

The Kinsey studies have repeatedly shown that sexuality is a continuum. People are not easily boxed into convenient labels like straight, gay, or bi. Attitudes change over life, too, so what may be of interest in your 20's may move along the continuum to another spot.

Many people have had some same-sex thoughts, some act on them, some choose to engage in particular blends of sexual behavior. None of it is wrong from a personal perspective, though the local societal mores may have some opinions on the matter.

Everyone should be free to explore and engage in the sexuality they feel comfortable with (with the usual caveats that the people involved should be adults, you are all consenting, etc.).

I have hetero, bi, and gay friends. Sexual orientation doesn't matter to any of us. At the end of the day we're all people who love, hope, cry, and bleed. Isn't that what's really important?

• Feb 03, 2005

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Cancel

Quote by miketoI have hetero, bi, and gay friends. Sexual orientation doesn't matter to any of us. At the end of the day we're all people who love, hope, cry, and bleed. Isn't that what's really important?

My thoughts excatly, it is stupid to hate someone for being different. If you found a form of compaionship that makes you happy, go for it. Happiness is the greatest virtue you could bestow upon the world, and there is nothing more joyful than being happy with yourself. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

• Feb 03, 2005

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

Cancel

Quote by Masarusuill say this now, if you dont like people posting about their
sexuallity, dont post in this thead. Ok? OK
Anyway, i be a bi guy. Though i havent really had the chance to have a
boyfriend. Ive had 2 girlfriends, 1 for about 4 years (off and on) and
one for 1 week (she didnt really like me....u.u)
Bi and Proud! Dont like it? Too bad for youzerz!!!

That's the thing I've never been able to understand or empathize with those who are homosexual/bisexual--what's this whole "pride" thing? I find nothing wrong with homosexuality/bisexuality--and like I've said, I have even considered bi a bit. I just don't get what there is to be proud of or ashamed of period. It's not like there are people who are proud of or ashamed of being straight, so what's with this whole thing? Wouldn't acceptance into mainstream society go smoother if there wasn't any shame or pride involved, period? I dunno, maybe I've lived a sheltered life, but I just don't get that.

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

Masarusu

Masarusu

HUG ME! PM me hugs!

Cancel

People that are bi/homo are picked on, bashed, flamed, ect, all the time. Well....down here they are atleast. I dont know anywhere else. So most people here are ashamed of being bi/homo, unless your like me or my friend, who doesnt care what people say

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Cancel

I'm straight. No need to explain :D :D

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Cancel

hahaha, hell yeah I'm straight XD
Not attracted to girls at all, and I have a boyfriend ^^
hmm, I have nothing against gays/bi people though, I have some friends who are gay even, they can be the nicest people in the world, just as straight people can.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Cancel

Quote by MasarusuPeople that are bi/homo are picked on, bashed, flamed, ect, all the
time. Well....down here they are atleast. I dont know anywhere else. So
most people here are ashamed of being bi/homo, unless your like me or
my friend, who doesnt care what people say

I have nothing against them - but no matter where you go - there will be people who will bash you because you don't fit within the perceived acceptable guidelines that society has developed here today. Well put - if you aren't a decent well-built English Man or Woman, completely straight, good-looking, and attractive to boot - they'll pretty much pick you on by your charactered flaws pretty much. Height, Color, Religion, Race, Age - there's always someone to be judgmental here. That goes vice-versa with people from other countries too. No matter where you go - someone is going to picked on for looking or being "different" from the majority within society.

You'll have to accept the fact that some people aren't going to like it.

As to that comment on useless posts - some do have a matter of saying what they want to say on on the forum. So just don't think it's inappropriate for the matter. But you can't take away their argument and freedom of speech - the world was developed that way. Welcome to the world of democracy, really. A terrible one at it, if you believe me. Many people just aren't taking enough advantage and opportunities however, these days. You have to look at all sides of the pictures - controversial topics like this aren't going to be accepted by everyone here.

Signature

Cancel

straight, but I don't judge others based on what they are, one of my oldest friends is gay and if that's the way he wants to go, then he can go...just as long as no one tries to force anything on me, I accept just about all beliefs [ however they must be non-violent ;) and not harm others in any way ]

"Don't look at me, I'm just a shark..."

• Feb 03, 2005

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.