Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you Gay\Straight\Bisexual? - Minitokyo

Are you Gay\Straight\Bisexual?

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

legnachi

legnachi

**Shadow Sniper**

Well to be honest I'm bi/ Confused^^ and
have nothing against gays or straights like others said

.....you can see my avatar there is Michiru...I really like here......but honetly I would like to be like Haruka she's cool.

.......And honestly never been in a relationship Gurl or even Guy.....but would like to have a GF of course who's understanding and caring......that's what I only need!!

:sweat:

albion

albion

Feeder of Ravens

Quote by miketo

Quote by jaws909just as long as no one tries to force anything on
me

I think it's funny how there's this perception that gay people are
trying to nail straight ones. I've only been hit on once in my 42
years, and nothing was ever "forced" on me. A simple "No thanks, not
interested" works fine (and worked with no hurt feelings the one time I
was hit on by a guy).
The whole paranoia about gay people suddenly attacking straight ones
and demanding sex is laughable.

I totally agree, If I have learned something through experience is that fear is the most common synthom of ignorance, and Homophobia is no exception. It's just that for most people it's easier to give in to prejudice instead of getting to know them and see that they are as good or bad as any other. I went to art school, and believe me, there was a considerable number of gays around, and though I had to turn one or two down they never "tried to force anything on me ".

I'm not lazy, I'm Zen

Quote by cloudsymphahem i'm a male and i'm straight and i'm 16 but i seem to keep getting
g/f that are bi so i end up well ahem having 3somes its real fun ^^

You lucky, lucky bastard. :D

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by cloudsymphahem i'm a male and i'm straight and i'm 16 but i seem to keep getting
g/f that are bi so i end up well ahem having 3somes its real fun ^^

That is just wrong, I want to trade place with you, we can't have this kind of injustice in the world. I have enough problem finding a girl, and here this guy got *it going on*. Damn the horrible reality. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Funuki

@w@

I'm straight, but I'm not at all homophobic. The way I see it;
Love is love is love. ^^

There's a Star~*

gkff

gkff

he's f**king hot.

Quote by bloodphoenixIm a bi and I'm proud of what I am only one of my friends is bi and most don't know about it yet I've been a bi for about a year now and i've never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend mainly because I suffer from aspergis syndrome and find it difficult to open up to people I belong to a christian family but they don't reject me for being a bi(yes the church does accept us). I dont care if people pick on me of assault me for being what I am, I like being who I am lonely or not people should just give up thier pointless predjudices against gay's and bi's and learn to accept them instead of being utter ***theads and treating us unfairly we have just the same right to live in this world as anybody else fullstop

that's very interesting,
i wish you good luck. :)

Signature Image
[the shounen-ai couple from Psychic Force if anyone interested <3 ]

HontoniKawaii

HontoniKawaii

Black Or White?

Well i'm a Girl - and as straight as a pencill l^o^l - cause well - i'm not attrected to girls in general - but if i happen to love someone - and that someone will be a girl - i dont think i would mind it very much - even though i prefure it not to be that way ^^

And well as u can see allready i dont have a problems with bisexual or gays at all - and in fact just LOVE Gay Guys (i mean BoyxBoy) - i'm such a fangirl!! ^^

Quote by MordinThat is just wrong, I want to trade place with you, we can't have this
kind of injustice in the world. I have enough problem finding a girl,
and here this guy got *it going on*. Damn the horrible reality. :D

Ain't it the truth. I was born in the wrong era, now I'm married with approximately -- let's see -- ZERO chance of a festive threesome. Ah, today's kids don't know how good they got it. <frumps off to retirement home>

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

Quote by Ayamaelwell, as far as i know, i'm straight.... but then again, considering my
oh so often personnality changes, anything is possible... but i don't
really care about people's sexuality... i mean, tastes aren't
questionable and a person is valuable regardless of their sexuality...
and i respect the choice of those who consider this a private matter,
even if i really don't think hiding your sexuality helps in any way to
stop homophobic tendencies, but that's just an opinion... then again,
as long as everyone remains true to themselves, i guess that's what
counts ^^

I agree with Aya, i'm straight and will be until i die but some people think this is a private matter and will not discuss it and we should repect them for that, like Ayamael said once u stay true to your self nothing else should matter.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

i am straight but i dont have a problem with gay people or bisexuals

I'm straight.

Kinda personal don't you think?

as far as I know same here...straight
but I haven't been with a girl for a long time; since my first year in uni. so... XD

forget what I said...I'm straight ^_^'

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I'm straight.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

ocelotisun

ocelotisun

SpiritedAway

Straight ... :) ...

Quote by AlishaI'm straight.Kinda personal don't you think?

Bah you're right but I'm confident in my own sexuality enough so that doesn't bother me.
Straight and accepting others.

I'm very straight. I haven't had an ounce of homosexual curiosity, unfortunately... really! XDDD

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

I think everybody knows that DarkCrimson's my girlfriend and I found her here - maybe I should mention too, that I'm a girl myself *lol*
But I wouldn't consider myself as a lesbian - just bi ^^

Signature Image

vieovis

vieovis

And again I am alone

im straight and i think that mostly i had only one girlfriend 5yrs ago but something happened to her and i havent had a gf since but am willing to start dating again again if any wants to even if that means over the internet *thoughtfull nod* oh and i dont have an opinion against any bi's but i usually find it creepy when a guy starts hitting on me unless i know thay are jesting and thats all from me-vieovis out

Every time that I'm alone
I'm pulled to the fire
Why is the sun round
Why don't I get healthy

Bisexual, I have a preferance towards females though.

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

I see sex as an open acceptance to another persons body, purely for pleasure, an as Ive said before an art form ever to be refined and honed *smiles* Im Bi, for many reasons and I've always known it. Ive always been attracted to both sexs. An a note that Im sure everyone has noticed about me, I am perfectly copmfortable with me sexuality. Heh, and personally I enejoy watching two guys have fun, odd, but watching two strong bodies . . . *chuckles* I should stp there *grins* Later.

I'm sorry ta say but_____
I'm straight as a pencil!
That says it all XD

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Straight... girls simply don't turn me on o.O lol... sorry... but I'm being harsh on myself too -.-' and well... if a girl came after me... Id get scared anyway... full on indication I'm straight :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Huh... I'm not really sure...
But it doesn't really matter, does it?

Brownie the Cat

Orotiagito

Orotiagito

.:Hero Of Time:.

straight.
If you think about all males are lesbians ... ;)

Immense

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.