Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you Gay\Straight\Bisexual? - Minitokyo

Are you Gay\Straight\Bisexual?

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 129 total items

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I'm straight as a pencil and pointed as a pencil :D

Ecchi-san

Ecchi-san

Hentai Jiji

Hell, I like threesomes so, I guess I'm trisexual. XD :nya: XD ^_^'

If you believe everything you read, you better not read.

-6sic6-

-6sic6-

Shinigami

I'm a straight guy, but i got no problem with gays or bi :), it's their thing and we shouldn't disturb them, right? :D

Signature

musicgenerator

i'am what i'am

i'm striaght, i don't care if people are gay, lesbian or bi.

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

straight.....but this is really a weird thread....ahahaha, but i dun think i'll ever be a bi or a homo...ahahaha

Signature

dayspa

FOLLOW THE WHiTE RABBiT ... o_O

i don't know...confused :(

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I'm straight but I'm feeling gay right now... *evil laughs*

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Well to be homest I'm straight. Don't hate me because I'm a guy who likes girls. :)
Still, although I'm straight I've got no problem with gays, lesbians or bisexuals. I even find lesbians and bisexuals hot (especially bi's since I still got a shot) XP
Also, although I'm sorry to say, although I'm OK with people being gay I'm don't appreciate them hitting on me (wich by the way has happened a couple of times). But when a gay guy ones told me I was hot I was really flattered. And even though I'm a strait guy, it isn't like I haven't ever thought: hmmm... I wonder if I'm gay. But then when the next hot girl walks pass and I end up watching her behind I understand that I'm not gay.

Also I would like to quote my friend on this subject as it felt smart at the moment he said it.
"Man it must be great being bisexual. No seariously think about it! You double your chanses!!!"

An finally to those who complained on the first page about this subject. It isn't like anyone has been obligated to answer this thread nor are you obligated to read it. If you don't find it interresting you could've just ignored it and if a person want's to tell about their sexuality it they have all the right to do so. It's up to you wether you listen or not.

aydz

Pink goddess

im straight :) im 100% straight but some of my friends are bi or gay :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 129 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.