Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you listen while you design? - Minitokyo

Do you listen while you design?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Asahi

Asahi

gone

Do any of you guys listen to music while you design/draw/paint/etc? And if so, what do you listen to normally?

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

yes i have a huge list cause i know it will take me a while to do something at least nice
n_n
wow

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - I listen to anything - while doing my homework, I listen to J-Pop. While reading, I listen to J-Pop. Almost 80% of the time, I'm always listening to the high-paced music. That's just me.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Palin88

Palin88

Complete Noob

Anime music!!! :)

"I wanted to throw in some irony by using a feminist word to explain that I like boobies."

FoR sure~!!!......i try to listen music the whole day ^^~!!!!
only at school I can't listen in some classes >_>.......darn school T_T

Of course!!! I HAVE TO, lol I'm listening to music right now. XD It just goes non-stop for me, because it can really inspire me to draw. ^^ I listen to all sorts of music, so I won't bother to list it ^o^;

Signature Image

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

uhu
yeah
that A MUST FOR ME XD
erm let seee..
instrument , rock , techno n_n
:D
its just keep me awake and inspire me

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Of course Asahi.
it kinda helps expressing feelings towards the design/draw/pain etc.
without music! its pointless! XP
so always! listen to music!

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

I have the Final Fantasy VII and VIII sound track to help me relax and concentrate while I design on photoshop.

Signature

yes it helps a lot :)

Signature

Xion3

Xion3

Romanticide

Of course I do. I can't handle sitting down in complete silence while designing something. And the television would distract me visually, which is not so good, because you have to concentrate on your graphic.

Also, music sometimes reflect how my work comes out. Hard rock or metal would most likely result in a wild or grunge wallpaper, and the classical opera would generate something more gentle and calm. That's for only wallpapers though.

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

no, it does not erally help...

it is too distracting and i would never get my homework done before going to bed....

retire

amy

amy

StudioDink

I listen to music when I work on my wallpapers. I get my inspiration for my wallpapers and signatures from the music I listen to....

Signature Image
Something that I created as a tutorial

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

Ah yes! I must have my music while I do anything. Although, it doesn't help me in anyway, it doesn't distract me. I'm a wierd multitasker....

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Yep, definitely, although it just about depends on my mood... if I'm feeling energized, I'll hafta pump up the music to Jrock... if I'm feeling morbid... go gothic! When I feel pissed... I listen to just about anything that calms me down.

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

Yea! Jap songs and anime songs! It will gives me inspiration! ^^

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

oh, yes i do. a LOT. i always have music playin on my comp. always. I listne to stuff like RAmmstein, incubus, mudvayne, cold, crossfade, korn, etc etc

Signature

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

i listen to jazz and the such when i am walking around thinking of something to do. i listen to i listen to more of a jazz/hip-hop blend when i'm drawing, and i listen to a sort of jazz techno /funk when i'm actually doing something thing on the computer. really. music that flows.

Signature

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

yeah, i always listen jpop, english songs, anime, instrumental .etc when i design wall and surfing web.

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

I listen to music during much about everything I do on desk. What I listen to is mainly anime music, and sometimes some Chinese music.
Anime music!

dans

dans

busy u_u

i listen to music almost about everything. :D
Jpop, english, korean, chinese, and anime songs.

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

rythem

rythem

icon by trowicia@eljay

yup yup ^^ I listen to music~~
j-pop especially XD

Signature

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by meteorcloudFoR sure~!!!......i try to listen music the whole day ^^~!!!!
only at school I can't listen in some classes >_>.......darn school T_T

Right on! School don't let you listen to music while you're working... too bad really, since it's easier for me to do work when I'm listening to music. lol

And it gets annoying when you're extracting a scan with nothing to listen to... so... gotta love Winamp. lol

I listen to j-pop btw. And some video game music.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

usually anime themes.. some j-pop and j-rock... anything japanese actually lol.. really depends on my mood :3

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.